• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie weighs in on Stern interview with president

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Opie says that he’d do the interview but not wear a suit at the expense of the interview if the hypothetical management of his “beer show” wanted him to. No one pointed out in the other thread that Hoo Hoo wore a suit. Stern has been such a dildo for like 15 years now.

Forum Clout

Opie says that he’d do the interview but not wear a suit at the expense of the interview if the hypothetical management of his “beer show” wanted him to. No one pointed out in the other thread that Hoo Hoo wore a suit. Stern has been such a dildo for like 15 years now.

Opie wore sweatpants to work and looked like a bum and the higher ups had to pull him aside and give him some kind advice on how to dress so of course he zones in on the suit.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I'm no hater of the Opester but this is him at his absolute most delusional and dishonest. Not that it'd ever happen in a thousand years but if Biden did ask to go on his show, Opie would wear a full clown suit with make up and a propeller hat if he had to. Not that what he's saying about Stern isn't true but still - it's sad how delusional the greggster still is at his age.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Opie wore sweatpants to work and looked like a bum and the higher ups had to pull him aside and give him some kind advice on how to dress so of course he zones in on the suit.
It truly shows the lack of effort all the hosts put into the show.

Also, Opie is so far removed from interviewing the president that just him entertaining the thought what he would wear during the interview shows how truly delusional he is.

And why, after all this time, is he still obsessing over Howard? It has gotten to the point that I don't think it is jealously anymore, but something more sinister.

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Does he think this makes him seem cool or contrarian? Even if the company isn’t ASKING you to wear a suit, wouldn’t you want to to not look like a slob in front of the PRESIDENT?????
Opester Suit.jpeg

He'll wear a suit, but no tie. sniiffffffffffff :bhzv6yb:

Forum Clout
And why, after all this time, is he still obsessing over Howard? It has gotten to the point that I don't think it is jealously anymore, but something more sinister.

Bitterness, which to give him credit Opie has actually said he's very bitter in the past.

My simple theory is that Opie probably feels like he had more talent than Howard but Howard politicked and scammed his way to the top whilst Opie & Anthony never really did do that (Allegedly). Also, Opie probably thinks to himself that if Howard had played fairly and never politicked then Opie might be the guy with a salary in the 9 figures and not Howard.