• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie said he has twice the normal audience as normal during his livestream this morning

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_1955.jpeg

He kind of rolled over the monkey comment but he knew what the viewer was getting at. In his defense he has more viewers on Facebook and Twitter. (Edit: he later said it was about 1,000 viewers and that tomorrow he’ll be back to broadcasting to a few hundred) He also addressed the “feud” with him and Stuttering John. Other notable things said this morning was there was a second double cd all set to be released before the lawyers got a hold of it and said they couldn’t put out most of it even though it was already broadcast on the radio. They were offered 1 million each for a book when they were at CBS but the lawyers said they would be fired if they wrote anything about Howie. They decided against it because they felt they would be slammed by their fans for writing a book without addressing Howard. “We get crucified for way less by our fans every day” which is a good point.

Last edited:

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He starts at like 6am so I can see why they would be sleeping. He usually ends the stream when he has to take his kids to school. There’s no way he could afford that place if he was divorced.
I didn't know he streams that early. The last stream I watched of him was when he was streaming on the beach during the day with his dog as second mic.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Does anyone buy the “They didn’t want us to talk about Howard” bullshit? Even if we assume, ok, CBS wouldn’t let them do that, they never got another book offer after that? Come on…Opie AND Anthony both bragged about how they fielded offers for years.

The actual reason they never wrote a book was simple. By the time they were getting offers neither of them were speaking to each other. A book from the both of them would have been a collaborative affair, hashing out old stories and figuring out whats the correct retelling, what stories to put in and what not, how do they balance who gets more time in the book, etc. And also we all know how they were. If they got an offer to do a book in 2008 for a million they would have turned it down “knowing their worth”. Then when the next offer comes in in 2013 for 500,000k they just say fuck it altogether.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Does anyone buy the “They didn’t want us to talk about Howard” bullshit? Even if we assume, ok, CBS wouldn’t let them do that, they never got another book offer after that? Come on…Opie AND Anthony both bragged about how they fielded offers for years.

The actual reason they never wrote a book was simple. By the time they were getting offers neither of them were speaking to each other. A book from the both of them would have been a collaborative affair, hashing out old stories and figuring out whats the correct retelling, what stories to put in and what not, how do they balance who gets more time in the book, etc. And also we all know how they were. If they got an offer to do a book in 2008 for a million they would have turned it down “knowing their worth”. Then when the next offer comes in in 2013 for 500,000k they just say fuck it altogether.
I wonder how much money it would take today for them to write a book together...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

Opie say d he was offered a pittance a handful of years ago. I’m assuming Ant didn’t get much of an advance for his book. The best time to write it would have been when they went to XM. I do believe the Howard CBS story though.