• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie Just Said On His Stream That He Might Do Door Dash Soon...

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Lmao I'm pretty sure that all those fuckers make is like a $2 tip on every delivery and that's basically it. I don't know how they justify wasting the gas.

My little town just got Door Dash and the one delivery guy has been caught several times dropping the food off, taking a picture of it and then stealing it. Gotta make that shit worth it somehow.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Lmao I'm pretty sure that all those fuckers make is like a $2 tip on every delivery and that's basically it. I don't know how they justify wasting the gas.

My little town just got Door Dash and the one delivery guy has been caught several times dropping the food off, taking a picture of it and then stealing it. Gotta make that shit worth it somehow.
Straight retarded to trust strangers with your food🙄

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout

I delivered food from my car for a bit back in the day. Wasn't with Door Dash, though.

I was clearing around 200 bucks per week. Wasn't "quit your job and make this your lone gig" kind of thing, but it helped me pay some bills and debts. I certainly wasn't getting two dollars per trip. Maybe the area I was in (near a major college) wasn't filled with such cheap fucks as your town?

Fuck those that get McDonald's orders, though. They'd always order ice cream and, of course, the machine would always be down and then you'd have to call them like a dope to ask if they'd want something else instead. Was always a disaster.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I delivered food from my car for a bit back in the day. Wasn't with Door Dash, though.

I was clearing around 200 bucks per week. Wasn't "quit your job and make this your lone gig" kind of thing, but it helped me pay some bills and debts. I certainly wasn't getting two dollars per trip. Maybe the area I was in (near a major college) wasn't filled with such cheap fucks as your town?

Fuck those that get McDonald's orders, though. They'd always order ice cream and, of course, the machine would always be down and then you'd have to call them like a dope to ask if they'd want something else instead. Was always a disaster.
Did you ever do weird shit to the food or were you a straight shooter?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
There are a lot of successful people who do it for easy side money, and after perusing some of their online communities you pick up some info, like they get paid a percentage from the food. So basically DoorDash has been caught years ago jacking up menu prices by adding a dollar or 2 to items online. Then they do some funny math in the sub totals and always end up being like 30-40 bucks. They pick from the margins and pay the driver a lil bit.

Anyway, for a delivery of a mile or 2 you probably pick up a 2 dollar tip and then 3 bucks from DoorDash. I think that's how it works, but I have no idea if there would even be enough people ordering food per hour to justify the pay. What if nobody needs a ride or any food at the exact hour you're wasting gas?

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
There are a lot of successful people who do it for easy side money, and after perusing some of their online communities you pick up some info, like they get paid a percentage from the food. So basically DoorDash has been caught years ago jacking up menu prices by adding a dollar or 2 to items online. Then they do some funny math in the sub totals and always end up being like 30-40 bucks. They pick from the margins and pay the driver a lil bit.

Anyway, for a delivery of a mile or 2 you probably pick up a 2 dollar tip and then 3 bucks from DoorDash. I think that's how it works, but I have no idea if there would even be enough people ordering food per hour to justify the pay. What if nobody needs a ride or any food at the exact hour you're wasting gas?
I have a friend who was a successful restaurant owner before he decided to retire. He started doing Uber just because he felt like doing a little something in his free time and you make a bit on the side.