• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie just addressed Danny Ross threatening him if he ever "meets him in his travels" Says he might need to have his people "look into it"

Forum Clout
Danny must be feeling pretty shitty right now. He's had this beef with the Opester for years and years, is regularly angry about him on this very forum and talks shit but the Opester didn't even know there was beef and thinks the guy is a good talented person.

Another W for the Opester, the saddest thing is we were called a hater message board...we aren't haters, are we? :(

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Sure about that? Just observing the facts in play it seems DMAN was watching OpieRadio at 6 in the morning, heard my name, and then ran here to post about it.

I'm the loser. Gotcha.

And nobody would be the wiser, dman provided us a service. Something to react to. What do YOU bring to the table kikester (that’s a Dan Mullen reference, Danny)?

In fact opie thinks you were really talented

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Sure about that? Just observing the facts in play it seems DMAN was watching OpieRadio at 6 in the morning, heard my name, and then ran here to post about it.

I'm the loser. Gotcha.
You say that like posting on an internet forum dedicated to a defunct radio show and Sopranos enthusiasts, filled with people who hate you at 8 in the morning, scouring for mentions of your name is so much better. By virtue of the fact that you continue to post here, you are at least as autistic as the rest of us.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout

I'm the loser. Gotcha.
You joined up for a forum that's entirely filled with people that dislike you and you still need to post on a daily basis for anyone to give a shit, because the fact is that even here nobody thinks about you unless you're constantly interjecting. Yes, you are the loser.