• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is the only nice guy in this entire scenario

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
09DBBEBE-BB17-4901-B8D4-AFBBDA42DA13.jpeg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie attends the funeral then whips out his phone and films a POV Casket Stomp and has one of his zoomers add Mario jump and mushroom stomp sounds. Lol, and everybody would be down for it, if you just explain it "It's okay, he was a racist actually."

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Gavin did the show yesterday, said he went to see Ant in the hospital, that only Joe and Missy did the same, and gave the impression that Ant didn't like one bit about the insincerity of Opie wishing him well, that in reality Opie is exploiting the situation for the views and Ant HATES him!

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Gavin did the show yesterday, said he went to see Ant in the hospital, that only Joe and Missy did the same, and gave the impression that Ant didn't like one bit about the insincerity of Opie wishing him well, that in reality Opie is exploiting the situation for the views and Ant HATES him!
he's such a bitter git. just die already

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
I hope his Opster resentment takes him out, Hollywoodster.

You got agita, Nanaster?