• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie is buzzed and KILLING IT live with Jim Stancil... Opie is LIT!!! Got his groove back.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
See DMAN, today wouldn't have been good anyway, look at the angle. We need that reverse angle out the window facing the street. I will be sure to bring a fruitbowl for sure.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
737B42DA-99D3-4039-B92A-79FBB0DB4219.jpeg

“Ok, so Opie just said ‘uh’. And it’s like OPIE YOU CAN’T JUST SAY UH, YOU HAVE TO USE PROPER WORDS GEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE. He’s just like STUDDERING JAAAAAAHN GUH HUH HUH HUH AND STUDDERING JAAAAAAHN AND AND AND JAAAAHN AND JAAAAHN AND JAAAAAA-”

Forum Clout
See DMAN, today wouldn't have been good anyway, look at the angle. We need that reverse angle out the window facing the street. I will be sure to bring a fruitbowl for sure.
I hope you really go next week. It will be the biggest event in the O&A Universe in a long time!