• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

“OPIE CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!”

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_6805.jpeg
IMG_6806.jpeg
IMG_6807.jpeg
IMG_6808.jpeg
IMG_6809.jpeg
IMG_6810.jpeg
IMG_6811.jpeg
IMG_6812.jpeg
IMG_6813.jpeg
IMG_6814.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Catty, bitter, jealous ex-girlfriends who can't stop obsessing about their ex. That's Nana and The Worm for you.

And these faggot "fans" on YouTube comments who endlessly bitch about Opie taking calls or going to Instant Feedback show that they are kids who don't know the difference between a podcast and a radio broadcast. Radio broadcasts were usually structured, and would often utilize listener interaction in order to make it feel interactive. So basically they're bitching about Opie doing his job.

Forum Clout
View attachment 191992
I hope these two fucking queers die painfully. “HAHAHAHA HOLEEEEE SHIT I FUCKING LOVE YIMMY AND HIS LIGHTNING FAST FUCKIN QUICK LINES HAHAHAHAA HOLEEE SHITTTT LOOK HOW MUCH FUN WE’RE HAVING HAHAHA HOLEEEE SHIT WE DONT FUCKING NEED YOU OPIE WE’RE STILL HILARIOUS!!!!”
People listened to Norton pretend to laugh like this for years then acted surprised when he turned up in The Irishman and he was a terrible actor.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Radio broadcasts were usually structured, and would often utilize listener interaction in order to make it feel interactive. So basically they're bitching about Opie doing his job.

Sit down, kiddo. You're out of your element.

Calls & feedback wasn't a bad thing per se', it was Opie's lack of comedy/comedic timing. Anthony and Jimmy are ramping up on a bit an Opie goes to a caller who wants to say that everyone missed Opie's great line from 9 minutes ago.

THAT was the fucking problem. Opie.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Sit down, kiddo. You're out of your element.

Calls & feedback wasn't a bad thing per se', it was Opie's lack of comedy/comedic timing. Anthony and Jimmy are ramping up on a bit an Opie goes to a caller who wants to say that everyone missed Opie's great line from 9 minutes ago.

THAT was the fucking problem. Opie.
You're making an argument I wasn't making just to shit on Opie. Very womanly behavior, as is your "sit down kiddo". As someone whose podcasts draw less listeners than even Opie's, perhaps it is you who should be sitting down, in your no doubt leased furniture.

I know that reading comprehension isn't your specialty unless it's the Talmud or Permanently Suspended, but I never made the argument that Opie was funny. I was saying that YouTube faggots who complain about going to the phones or Instant Feedback are raised on podcasts ( obviously not yours, of course) and therefore don't understand that listener participation is / was a cornerstone of radio broadcasting. Whether or not Opie was good at doing so is up for debate, but what isn't up for debate is that every successful radio show of the era, including Stern, often incorporated the fans ( for better or for worse).

It's just that the fans are like Nana, Norton, and you - womanly, bitter Mean Girls who can't stop obsessing about Mr. Meanie Pants who hurt their perpetually fragile feelings.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
whose podcasts

Sir I don't do a podcast. I made 5 videos like six years ago. Is that what you're referring to as "my podcast"? Show me literally ANYTHING creative you've ever done or produced. It's OK pal, we all know.

I think this board has more knowledge of Judaism than I do. So make of that what you will.

I have some shocking news for you. Opie & Anthony & Jim are mean girls. They hired mean girls. They did mean girl things.

Do you think you discovered some sort of secret formula for a radio show? Every fucking radio show on Earth takes callers. Back in the day jocks would read faxes you fucking moron. Either you're too young to know that, retarded, or option three, both.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
@Sue Lightning you should edit your original post to include perpetually asshurt @BenDovid
What Dwopie Opie haters refuse to acknowledge is this isn’t 2014 anymore. It isn’t some radical or new thing to notice Opie has (insert flaws here). He’s not the boss who can silence these people or ignore their phone calls anymore. It’s a bunch of perpetual babyboys throwing paper airplanes at who they still perceive to be the big bad mean teacher putting out their fun. And to run with this retarded analogy what these shitty paper throwing babyboys don’t realize? Ant and Jim weren’t fellow paper throwers. They were the teachers aides hoping to god no one notices they’re in similar authority positions and just as bad.

I’m in the minority here that believes Anthony was NEVER funny. Ever. And so each year that passes with these retarded faggots filling up the O&A comments section with shit Opie does wrong I have to wonder how they’re still brainwashed by the shucking and jiving clapping monkey who was WORSE THAN OPIE.

Opie never hijacked multiple message boards to ban all talk on his heart attack or slut girlfriend, then doxxing fans when they do so. Inb4 someone goes “Yeah but Opie banned all talk of a specific board cuz they made fun of Lynsdi!!!” Yeah, sure, because thats the EXACT same thing.

Sure, the Opster would talk about having kids (which was fawwkin boring) but he never hijacked AN ENTIRE HOUR + of the show to rant about racial shit.

Sure, the Opster would brag about how he could have been a fawwwkin math wizard and in the NBA. But he never started trying to show off his math or dunking skills on air like Cumia tried to flex his “political knowledge” for HOURS of the show.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Haters need to get with the message. “Opie love” isn’t about uncritical reverence for Opie. It’s about restoring Opie to a place before the fucking nitpicking babyboys completely tarnished his image. And this nitpicking was completely unnecessary when you have two fucking closet queens completely tittering and scared that anyone would dare analyze their flaws and insecurities…but they don’t even get shit on let alone nitpicking. (Again, inb4 someone brings up here…like this place didn’t purely hate Opie for 75% of it’s existence)

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Sir I don't do a podcast. I made 5 videos like six years ago. Is that what you're referring to as "my podcast"? Show me literally ANYTHING creative you've ever done or produced. It's OK pal, we all know.

I think this board has more knowledge of Judaism than I do. So make of that what you will.

I have some shocking news for you. Opie & Anthony & Jim are mean girls. They hired mean girls. They did mean girl things.

Do you think you discovered some sort of secret formula for a radio show? Every fucking radio show on Earth takes callers. Back in the day jocks would read faxes you fucking moron. Either you're too young to know that, retarded, or option three, both.
I'm not going to dox myself, but I self published a regional arts themed paper where I live for three years, and I am about to self publish a comic book with one of my best friends.

So yeah, "we all know". We all know that you are an absolute woman whose best years and creative output are behind you while some of us refuse to become bitter little manlets still upset about our feelings being hurt twenty years ago.

Try not to be so short about it.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Haters need to get with the message. “Opie love” isn’t about uncritical reverence for Opie. It’s about restoring Opie to a place before the fucking nitpicking babyboys completely tarnished his image. And this nitpicking was completely unnecessary when you have two fucking closet queens completely tittering and scared that anyone would dare analyze their flaws and insecurities…but they don’t even get shit on let alone nitpicking. (Again, inb4 someone brings up here…like this place didn’t purely hate Opie for 75% of it’s existence)
Like the faggots bitching about Opie taking calls but don't have anything to say about Jimmy begging Opie to lower the volume of a caller so Baby Boy could rage over him, or when Baby Boy would tease and grumble about something with the cops but refused to divulge what it was so he could appear to be oh-so-mysterious! Oh yeah, Opie not being funny is SOOO much worse than that womanly behavior.

And anyone who ever called Anthony "Professor Anthony" should be rounded up and put into a camp. Do another imitation or reference from something 50 years ago, nigger

Forum Clout
Yeah, when Brothaman acts like a fag, everyone' gonna call him a fag. But the fact of the matter is he's been several levels above the two other guys for a long, long time.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Watch out folks, flex alert!

Here's a question for you. What the fuck would you know of my creative output. You know 75 minutes of me from Opie & Anthony YouTube clips you fucking phony cunt.
Here's a question for YOU.

Why are your baby boy feelings so hurt about it that now you gotta peacock? Acting awfully Opie here, ma'am.

"How do YOU know that I am not actually a creative genius? I might be doing stuff you don't know about!"

Go lactate somewhere.