• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie & Anthony Origins

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Danny once told a story about a fourteen year old girl making fun of Sam when he was a host for Hits1. He said that somebody was with this girl in a car. Sam's time slot on Hits1 was in the middle of the night. Why the fuck was somebody Danny knows out in the middle of the night with a child in the car?
From what we know about Anthony "I'd go as low as thirteen" Cumia, I think it's pretty clear that this girl was one of his victims. She was being transported either to or from his home. And the "somebody" driving the car was likely Danny.

Last edited:

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
THROWBACK: Lies my Nana told me.

3d-Anarchy-Symbol-90836.gif
He is making more money now than he was at Sirius
He didn't pay admitted male prostitute Sue Lightning for its services and they are platonic friends
He didn't bomb at the Big Jay Oakerson roast
He is still hilarious
He did not hit Dani or break her ribs
He knew where his missing gun was, but was hiding it from Dani
He still has his guns
He helps people from ages 8-80 and self cutting girl was someone he wanted to support mentally. With iPads.
A corrupt district attorney intentionally destroyed McMansion video surveillance footage that would have proved he never beat or bit his girlfriend
He owns a media empire and is happier than he's ever been
He's been called sexy
If you have a problem with him, he would like you to say it to his face
He was fired from Sirius for being a Trump supporter
He was fired from Sirius because he said it was wrong for people to shoot cops in the back of the head.
He has always believed in and been an advocate of traditional family values
He is a talented singer and songwriter
The accusations of him fucking a trans person are a concerted liberal agenda against a shock jock who lost his job five years prior
Both his bans from twitter were a concerted liberal agenda
He is not a pedophile
He is not a racist

THE D

Forum Clout
He has never said anything racist
He is not an alcoholic
He does not use Twitter that much anymore
When he does use Twitter, it is mostly humor and not political
He is living a playboy lifestyle
He keeps friends around him that contribute constructive criticism
He is a millionaire that pays his employees well
He's an avid scaffolding photographer
He dates models
He is a confident, strong white male

THE D

Forum Clout
He is not bisexual
His support of police officers is genuine, especially when they routinely have his license to drive taken away
He and Jim Norton have a comedic chemistry and not an abhorrent rapport mired in humiliating & illegal sexual predilections
His already more successful post-Sirius career will only be amplified by the studio in New York
You are the ones spiraling towards obscurity, not him
He has a future in any entertainment medium
He is not jealous or obsessed with every single career move Gregg "Opie" Hughes makes
He isn't attracted to women of color and doesn't stalk them at three am in Times Square
This subreddit is laughed at by he and his comedy cellar constituents
He loves it when elitist celebrities get what's coming to them and hasn't secretly wanted to be one his entire miserable life
He loved his mother
His father loved him
He is respected by others

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
THROWBACK: Lies my Nana told me.

He is making more money now than he was at Sirius
He didn't pay admitted male prostitute Sue Lightning for its services and they are platonic friends
He didn't bomb at the Big Jay Oakerson roast
He is still hilarious
He did not hit Dani or break her ribs
He knew where his missing gun was, but was hiding it from Dani
He still has his guns
He helps people from ages 8-80 and self cutting girl was someone he wanted to support mentally. With iPads.
A corrupt district attorney intentionally destroyed McMansion video surveillance footage that would have proved he never beat or bit his girlfriend
He owns a media empire and is happier than he's ever been
He's been called sexy
If you have a problem with him, he would like you to say it to his face
He was fired from Sirius for being a Trump supporter
He was fired from Sirius because he said it was wrong for people to shoot cops in the back of the head.
He has always believed in and been an advocate of traditional family values
He is a talented singer and songwriter
The accusations of him fucking a trans person are a concerted liberal agenda against a shock jock who lost his job five years prior
Both his bans from twitter were a concerted liberal agenda
He is not a pedophile
He is not a racist
Does that pedophile mother fucker really claim to be making more money now? Fucking seriously?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
3d-anarchy-symbol-90836-gif.838
Back in the old O&A days, Anthony talked about how he had a vibrating egg that was sent as a promo to the radio station at his house on his table and had some guy over to do some plumbing work and they saw it. Fast forward to about a decade later and Melissa says that Nana likes to put vibrating eggs in his ass.

We are such hens.
Of note, Dani also called Nana out on this to his face the night he bit her, broke her hand, and got a nigga rib hurtin'

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
So Dovid might've said something along these lines, but more reliably, Erock posted this exact story with his reddit account, then deleted when he got the CP media gig.
It was even dumber than that, in true Erik fashion. Erock posted that story on an askreddit thread under his known reddit name. We immediately caught on and made fun of him/Nana. Once he realized his mistake he deleted the post and started posting in other subreddits about how he lived in Phoenix, worked at Walmart, and had never seen the Simpsons to try and throw everybody off the trail. It was so fucking stupid and hilarious. One of my favorite moments from the old sub.

Snake

Forum Clout
Please tell me he never said this. That's fucking humiliating.
Norton said that fiction once before as well but I can't remember the context.

Nana said in the outset of this "business venture" that they were not making money initially. And I don't think they ever did. They never had sponsors of any substance and the "staff" and "talent" has always been a revolving door of the dregs of society.

Brennan was making only $100 a show at one point.

So Dovid might've said something along these lines, but more reliably, Erock posted this exact story with his reddit account, then deleted when he got the CP media gig.

I kinda remember that. Brennan said right after Keith left that he was retarded, but Erik was a thousand times worse. Quite the endorsement for from the new co-host.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
It was even dumber than that, in true Erik fashion. Erock posted that story on an askreddit thread under his known reddit name. We immediately caught on and made fun of him/Nana. Once he realized his mistake he deleted the post and started posting in other subreddits about how he lived in Phoenix, worked at Walmart, and had never seen the Simpsons to try and throw everybody off the trail. It was so fucking stupid and hilarious. One of my favorite moments from the old sub.
Did he really say he never saw the Simpsons? That's a fucking cartoonish overcorrection.

Something my old friend Mr. Snrub would do...

ConsumerGeekazoid

Shame on my boyish mind
Forum Clout
Did he really say he never saw the Simpsons? That's a fucking cartoonish overcorrection.

Something my old friend Mr. Snrub would do...
I'm pretty sure he did. If I remember right he posted a thread in the Simpsons sub and he was like "I've never watched the show is it worth checking out?". It was so fucking stupid it makes me laugh every time I think about it.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Norton said that fiction once before as well but I can't remember the context.
A reliable yard stick is to take what's publicly visible (i.e. Youtube views) and divide by 10 (at best.) The most generous estimate I can give him is 5k subs @ $85 per year, or $425k before expenses, rent, salaries, etc.

Not only Nana/Norton's claim a lie, but he's likely pulling in less than 5% what he was making his last year @ Sirius, assuming he makes any profit at all.

Snake

Forum Clout
A reliable yard stick is to take what's publicly visible (i.e. Youtube views) and divide by 10 (at best.) The most generous estimate I can give him is 5k subs @ $85 per year, or $425k before expenses, rent, salaries, etc. Not only is that a lie, but he's likely pulling in less than 5% what he was making his last year @ Sirius.

I can't remember if it was from Dovid or not, but I think they were getting around 2-3 million per year. With renovating that apartment to become a shitty studio, all the equipment, it had to be at least 100k just for that out of pocket. And we're supposed to believe this bullshit he's making over 2 million dollars per year? At most this nigger operation has got to be making a half mill like you said, but then you gotta pay all these full time salaries to the mongloid staff members. Nana himself is probably making no more than 150k per year. And his McMansion proceeds are going to pay back debt and he gets none of it.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure he did. If I remember right he posted a thread in the Simpsons sub and he was like "I've never watched the show is it worth checking out?". It was so fucking stupid it makes me laugh every time I think about it.
I can't help but marvel at that shit. The idea that an American of any age has never gotten around to catching a few minutes of the Simpsons and just randomly decides to broach the subject with its superfans.

What a panicky faggot. For a guy as connected as Slobbo who knows everyone in radio, he really couldn't find another job, could he?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Danny once told a story about a fourteen year old girl making fun of Sam when he was a host for Hits1. He said that somebody was with this girl in a car. Sam's time slot on Hits1 was in the middle of the night. Why the fuck was somebody Danny knows out in the middle of the night with a child in the car?
From what we know about Anthony "I'd go as low as thirteen" Cumia, I think it's pretty clear that this girl was one of his victims. She was being transported either to or from his home. And the "somebody" driving the car was likely Danny.
Danny was Nana's Jizzlane Maxwell for his Epstein Compound

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I thought “ ribs” was a reference to jocktober when, I forget where, the DJ kept saying he couldn’t laugh harder or he’d break a rib or some type of variation. Misguided and a fool I’ve been.

Jim Norton had stated a few times that Chip is Marion in a couple of her appearances. This is apparent when you know how Marion talks and fights back. Retard ghoul ball washers decided chip is opie so Jim say he’s based off opie because now it was ok to betray his friend. Since he wasn’t making him anymore money for signed kiss and Ozzy memorabilia.
Didn’t Jim say that Chip was a character who told awful jokes that he and Florentine did when they lived together?