• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie and Anthony: THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

This is one of Opies best videos. This is just part 1 but everything he says in it is completely true. The Hammer Dropper is the most self aware out of the three. He also drops tidbits like how Anthony would walk nervously during break so Opie wouldnt see Ant trashing Opie on paltalk.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I reread the tweets and watched the firing show. Then the show with Ron on defending Anthony. Finished it with the “blacked” Colin vs Ron episode of AA.

The only people who defend this ugly probably aids infested tranny enthusiast, are people who recently came across the show through clips. Or the fans Anthony received in return for his soul and fortune. Who never watched O&A to begin with.

Most real opie and Anthony fans have known 🐜 was finished a long time ago and see him as the horrid nigger monster he is.

I hadn’t had a real opinion on Anthony in a while since he began swimming down to and making a home at the bottom floor of the obscurity sea. But rewatching all that shit in order has put back in focus the hatred I have, and everyone should have, for this old unfunny lady.

What makes his washers worse than him IMO is that they only like him for his racism and are willing to disregard this nigga being a fucking pedophile for it. They’re so desperate for someone to be as vile as they are that they do not care that the man thinks there are fuckable 13 year olds.

The next Holocaust should be CM subscribers.

G

I reread the tweets and watched the firing show. Then the show with Ron on defending Anthony. Finished it with the “blacked” Colin vs Ron episode of AA.

The only people who defend this ugly probably aids infested tranny enthusiast, are people who recently came across the show through clips. Or the fans Anthony received in return for his soul and fortune. Who never watched O&A to begin with.

Most real opie and Anthony fans have known 🐜 was finished a long time ago and see him as the horrid nigger monster he is.

I hadn’t had a real opinion on Anthony in a while since he began swimming down to and making a home at the bottom floor of the obscurity sea. But rewatching all that shit in order has put back in focus the hatred I have, and everyone should have, for this old unfunny lady.

What makes his washers worse than him IMO is that they only like him for his racism and are willing to disregard this nigga being a fucking pedophile for it. They’re so desperate for someone to be as vile as they are that they do not care that the man thinks there are fuckable 13 year olds.

fuck...this got me heated

You should write speeches for rallies....Seriously I want to carry a torch and join a mob and burn down some CM subscribers homes now.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
If I just close my eyes I can imagine its an O&A show where Ant and Jim are out and Opie is burning it to the ground.
Fawk yeah, boy. I actually really like Opie in this. He said some funny ass shit. All very, very believable and delivered honestly. All the ballwashers have is "wow he wont let it go he's mentally ill" ova and ova again. The way Opie lets the horseshit roll off his shoulders is pretty cool. Non stop torrential downpour of retard comments constantly about his mom and Howard and all that shit. Who fuckin cares maaaaaan.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

His modern fans are likely mostly groypers. They're mostly fatherless mutt kids who latch onto any eDaddy who's selling. Nic Fuentes is a non-white speaking for whites, a one-toe-in-the-closet fag, and an absolute imbecile. See the Nana parallels? Only difference is Coomia isn't important enough to be a glownigger like Fuentes is.

A lot of groypers are the bottom end of chan tards (a lot of weebs) and go on about how fucking kids and preteens is "based and trad," including a few named characters who have worked for AmericaFirst, even though most historical whites would usually hold off until a girl was 16+. Keep in mind they get all their ideas of sex and women from cartoons made by Jap pedophiles (redundant).

It's hilarious that not only is Ant's last branch before hitting the bottom is this gaggle of broccoli-haired incels, but that he's SUBSERVIENT to early-20s Fuentes when he's in his 60s and has been in broadcasting for several decades.

lowend73

Forum Clout
His modern fans are likely mostly groypers. They're mostly fatherless mutt kids who latch onto any eDaddy who's selling. Nic Fuentes is a non-white speaking for whites, a one-toe-in-the-closet fag, and an absolute imbecile.
You bring up a good point on "role models for kids"

It's a wrap for society. When Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz and the like are looked at like "Uncles/Big Brother/Dad".

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
You bring up a good point on "role models for kids"

It's a wrap for society. When Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz and the like are looked at like "Uncles/Big Brother/Dad".

It's any man with a $60 mic.
The Rogan crowd is probably more for 30 somethings. Zoomers blow their money on Fuentes, Metokur, Sargon, Ethan Ralph, Josh Moon, PPP, BakedAlaska, the 8 retards who splintered off the Fuentes brand... They see a remotely masculine guy speaking his mind and surrogate them as the father their 4th wave fem cumdumpster mother thought they didn't need.

I miss the years ago when I didn't know any of these people existed... Josh is kinda funny though. He plays Fatrick rage clips sometimes.