• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ONA Challenge: 'Say Something Nice about Sam Roberts.'

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Go on. Try to find something about that hunka shit for you to praise. Find a morsel of truth in any compliment you can smudge between your fingers, like his chicken nugget shits, mining for literal gold nuggets. It's not happening.

Candy Head Mode: Don't use the word "shit-stirrer" you stupid parrot cunt. Come up with your own shit. The DMAN really becomes enraaged when you fawking dwopes try to use vernacular from the show to fit in. I broke my knee, man. I broke my knee, man. I broke my knee, dude. Hold my hand, man.

No but really, don't say stupid shit like "he was a hard worker" because it's objectively false. The DMAN will give you an example of that WITHIN his praise statement submission: (And they say a black man will never be ONA Admin?)

Sam Roberts had good-to-great chemistry with East Side Dave. Their titles as O&A Producer and Ron&Fez Producer respectively gave the show its only needed gimmick. Sam was still a hateable little faggot at the time, who said cringe statements in his nasally cunt voice. However, he was capable of stupid little quips and that deeply ironic hipster bullshit humor where you watch Jersey Shore and say "Paulie is my fave." There is a BUNCH of un-Woke comments Sam made about wanting to bully kids into suicide and whatnot on Special Delivery, which The DMAN has set out to scour and clip for the enjoyment of the general public and hopefully WWE Headquarters eventually.

But Special Delivery with Sam & Dave is one of the many spinoff lost treasures. It's much less known than UnInformed with Burr & DeRosa. Personally? The DMAN thinks Robert Kelly & Sometimes Colin Quinn is the most prized spinoff lost treasure from the O&A TOILET. (We will not refer to ourselves as a "Universe.") And that's pretty damn incredible considering it had talentless hateable lying wimp cunt Sam Roberts involved with it.

But the example of him not being as "hard worker" -- Sam just showed up early and sat around before the show, thinking that because he showed up early, he was working hard. There are many points in the shows where Sam has clearly doen zero show prep and is relying on backup ideas that O&A shot down and hated, and ideas Ron&Fez rejected.

The fact that O&A allowed Sam Roberts to be part of the O&A show partly makes The DMAN feel like they deserve their presently tarnished legacy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His setting up Jocktober or WWE bits was always great. Was able to laugh about himself or do embarrassing bits like Jewnyour Mint, having his mother call into the show, gay roleplaying with Bobby. Would shit all over O&A to their faces during the last Jocktober segment each year.

But his masterpiece was calling out "Hey Adam Walsh!" to John Walsh. Using the name of his dead decapitated son to accidentally mock him in the all time hall of fame cringe moment in all of O&A history.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Was able to laugh about himself or do embarrassing bits like Jewnyour Mint, having his mother call into the show, gay roleplaying with Bobby.

No. He would not laugh at himself. He wouldn't take any criticism. He was never wrong in his mind. He wouldn't do any bits. He would always weasel his way out of them and Erock would just do it. Like the eating or smelling nasty shit bits. He was and still is a pussy. Danny was better for the show. The Opster really messed up when he got Sam the job.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I think Sam understood what XM was before anyone else did and managed to style himself in a manner where he is now probably one of the longest serving and most trusted employees on the platform. Sam is crafty and resourceful, and he's probably a really hard worker. As the only intern, or employee, really, with long term profesisonal goals, he has achieved and exceeded probably all of them.