• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

On today's Jim and Sam...

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
26bf1c67f4ff698f58e710badddefbe0.png

Sure sounds like I'm missin' some DEEP philosophical conversation there!

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
It’s a tough one, man. On one hand Jan 6th was the worst day in world history, on the other hand it really wasn’t bad at all. I’m not sure what to think. Genuinely, I’d tell you if I did.

Sighs I'll tell ya, man, that day had me BROOOOODING.

But also, what's the big deal? So they stormed a Capitol.

I could go either way... On this subject.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
I at least understand what Nana's white nationalist audience is.

Who the fuck is listening to Jim and Sam in 2024?
It’s the last holdouts of the o and a audience. You know the people who still think mom and dad will get back together and refer to Jim as either lil Jimmy or yimmy. I’ve heard it’s Truck drivers and soccer moms, but those people don’t use Reddit. The ones on their sub think we’re the psychopaths.

If you wanna see gross, check out the Bennington Facebook group, it’s all ballwashing people deluding themselves into thinking it’s cool and hip to listen to a boomer and his untalented daughter do a radio show together. The Bennington Instagram is top cringe too.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
It’s the last holdouts of the o and a audience. You know the people who still think mom and dad will get back together and refer to Jim as either lil Jimmy or yimmy. I’ve heard it’s Truck drivers and soccer moms, but those people don’t use Reddit. The ones on their sub think we’re the psychopaths.

If you wanna see gross, check out the Bennington Facebook group, it’s all ballwashing people deluding themselves into thinking it’s cool and hip to listen to a boomer and his untalented daughter do a radio show together. The Bennington Instagram is top cringe too.

Echo chambers deserve to die.

Luckily we're not one, everyone attacks everyone here.

..... It's a tough one, man.