• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

OMG Howard Stern got Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

cachorro

Forum Clout
Who says The Destroyer isn’t hilarious?

1704731668891.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
CAA7E0CF-BB09-49D1-904F-D74B8EC24BE2.jpeg

Yeah, fucking impossible. Howard is one of these neurotic retards with no logic to his craziness. Yes, you’re making everyone wear masks. You’ve eliminated the spread of it through the air. But he’s so fixated on the air part he forgets it can be transmitted through touching shit too. I’ve had COVID, unvaxxed, and it fucking sucks. But the old jew needs to get it together. Alright man, you’ve avoided it for 3 years, you’re on your 5th day and you’re not contagious anymore, you’re gonna live. I hope to god this changes his outlook and makes him stop bitching but I doubt it. Now we’ll hear for the next month about how bad it was, who he blames for this, how thankful he is to be alive, thanking Fauci, etc.