• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Oh look, it's just a clip of Nana talking about using meth...

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It wasn’t crystal meth when this faggot did it. It was just racemic methamphetamine.

The whole revolution with crystal meth was that people found an easy way to make the dextro enantiomer. That didn’t happen on a broad nationwide scale until the very very end of the 80s and the early 90s.

Dumbass wop

Jimmy is such a fucking liar about freebasing cocaine. What a posing faggot.

Last edited:

lowend73

Forum Clout
It wasn’t crystal meth when this faggot did it. It was just racemic methamphetamine.

The whole revolution with crystal meth was that people found an easy way to make the dextro enantiomer.

Dumbass wop

Jimmy is such a fucking liar about freebasing cocaine. What a posing faggot.
Anthony and his loser brother were buying that peanut butter crank from the Pagans, and probably on call cocksuckers as well.

Forum Clout
Anthony and his loser brother were buying that peanut butter crank from the Pagans, and probably on call cocksuckers as well.
Back in Nana's day, this was the only kind of "meth" on the east coast. It was shitty garbage that burned the living fuck out of your nose. Around here, though, it was The Breed.

Meth gets a bad rap. Oooh your teeth will fallout, and you'll get blisters on your face, and you'll dig a hole in your front yard ooooooooooh. People never talk about how fun it is or how nice it feels. Breaking Bad is cop propaganda.
And no one ever says how effective it is, either. If you absolutely need to be awake and alert for any length of time, amphetamines are without equal.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Back in Nana's day, this was the only kind of "meth" on the east coast. It was shitty garbage that burned the living fuck out of your nose. Around here, though, it was The Breed.

And no one ever says how effective it is, either. If you absolutely need to be awake and alert for any length of time, amphetamines are without equal.
There really was a huge influx with the huge meth outbreak. No wonder you can find all that shit at truck stops

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can hear the degeneracy of O&A be revealed for real. Opie ain’t pulling a bit when he’s shocked that Ant smoked meth, smoked crack with his family, that proudly found children sexy, and screaming racial statistics at callers,

Opie didn’t know how much of a scumbag Cumia was. Genuinely dude, he would tell you if he was. When Cumio found Jill the Greggster thought he would finally settle down with a fellow trashy semi-successful wop. Nope. Cheated on her again in the dumbest way possible to be a pedophile man child.

JUST BEHAVE

Forum Clout
There really was a huge influx with the huge meth outbreak. No wonder you can find all that shit at truck stops
It was only natural that the Mexican cartels would pivot into meth and fentanyl. All you need are the precursor chemicals, there's no need to play middleman for the South American cocaine lords or the Asian heroin trade. Just make the shit at home, and ship it north via the routes you've already established.

While there's more than there used to be, meth still isn't a huge thing on the East Coast. I don't know why that is, but it's never been the drug of choice or widely available around here, at least not to the extent that dope and blow are.

G

Meth definitely brings the fag out of lots of people. It's hilarious because you're not going to be able to blow a fucking load with a point in your system so I don't know why they bother. I knew guys who'd crank their dicks for hours on meth and then whine about it. I guess the unthinking hedonism shouldn't have surprised me but there it is.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
Meth definitely brings the fag out of lots of people. It's hilarious because you're not going to be able to blow a fucking load with a point in your system so I don't know why they bother. I knew guys who'd crank their dicks for hours on meth and then whine about it. I guess the unthinking hedonism shouldn't have surprised me but there it is.
Trying to cum on opiates isn't a day at the beach either.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Nope. Cheated on her again in the dumbest way possible to be a pedophile man child.

JUST BEHAVE
I remember seeing the waif he cheated on Jill with in the various Paltalk rooms and while I can’t remember her username or anything, I always thought she looked like a guy then. She had that idiotic Suicide Girl “look” to her and had relatively sunken eyes. She was also annoying as fuck because she would commandeer the live mic in those rooms and all of the sycophants made her an admin so anyone who complained about her, like Groomia, would get banned.