• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A Tier List

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_0805.png

They ain’t gonna like this one!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Morton and Cumia are way below Brother Joe.
I wasn’t very consistent and rated Bro Joe purely on his contributions to the show / being hatable. But then Kenny is so high for kicking out Ant, which obv had nothing to do with duh show.

How is DJ Denny Falcone not in S you fucking faggot zoomer. Pay some respect to those before, before you get incorporated into the hard drive of hits, faggot.
Brojo > My David
Fawwwk I forgot both of them and I would put them In S tier and move Bobo down to A.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I wasn’t very consistent and rated Bro Joe purely on his contributions to the show / being hatable. But then Kenny is so high for kicking out Ant, which obv had nothing to do with duh show.

Fawwwk I forgot both of them and I would put them In S tier and move Bobo down to A.
No not autistic david, midget dovid I meant. Autistic David and Brojo are kings among (odd and unusual) men.

Forum Clout
Quibble quibble quibble:

Jimmy and Sam should be in F tier.

Derosa in F? Nah. He's underrated. Never understood why so many people hate him.

I think Travis doesn't deserve D-tier but it's funny that you put him there.

Other than that, it's spot-on. Erock, Joe Cumia, and Roland in particular deserve F-tier.

Oh and Pat from Moonachie should be added to S-tier

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Breuer should be in F right alongside Derosa
Breuer is even more fucking annoying than Derosa but the pizza man bit was funny. That was his only redeeming quality. Derosa doesn’t have a single redeeming quality period and has never said or done anything funny on air. It is arguably Dannys biggest disservice to the show bringing him on.
Sue, the black hooker who hit Anthony should not be in S, that's just stupid. Leave them out. Bobo should be in E.
She’s just a funny one. Same with Missy, as she’s completely irrelevant to everyone else here. Bobo and the other tards are probably the most divisive ones here. You either love them or hate them.

I think Travis doesn't deserve D-tier but it's funny that you put him there.
I almost didn’t include him because he’s such a behind the scenes guy.
Oh and Pat from Moonachie should be added to S-tier
I don’t like Pat. Punching bag comedy. C tier.