• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

O&A reunion tease??

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Everything filmed. Nothing left unshared.
Just enjoy the beach with your family and dog, stupid.
Modernity is supremely fucking gay.
Normally I’d agree but before I saw this I had a loaded gun in my mouth and was ready to pull the trigger. Miraculously I decided to check the Forrems one last time and was so overwhelmed with peace from the scenery in the video that I decided to put the gun away. For that I hope Gregg gets blessed with tubular waves and some road sodas for the rest of the summer!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Everything filmed. Nothing left unshared.
Just enjoy the beach with your family and dog, stupid.
Modernity is supremely fucking gay.

He walks the dog every single day. He got bored and went for the bit. Personally I thought it was hilarious when the dog drops a couple turds that fall out of frame while he begins to focus on the water.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Normally I’d agree but before I saw this I had a loaded gun in my mouth and was ready to pull the trigger. Miraculously I decided to check the Forrems one last time and was so overwhelmed with peace from the scenery in the video that I decided to put the gun away. For that I hope Gregg gets blessed with tubular waves and some road sodas for the rest of the summer!

What do I have to do to get you to put it back in?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1689887406115.png

That'll rile em up but good! Been doing this shit since I was 18, leave it the fawk alone.