• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Notice how everyone who comes for the Opster is a FUCKING LOSER?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
ANTHONY CUMIA - Degenerate washed up unfunny racist closeted domestic abuser pedophile who HIDES HIS VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS FROM THE PUBLIC. #RELEASETHECOUNT

JIM NORTON - Literal faggot languishing in obscurity with SAM ROBERTS as his cohost…

SAM ROBERTS - FAGGOT who does WWE shows for FREE…collects TOYS and PUTS PEOPLE TO SLEEP WITH HIS VOICE

LUIS J GOMEZ - FAGGOT unfunny podcasting wigger who thinks he’s a hip teenager who calls people DOGGIE and does and O&A RIP OFF show.

JOSH DENNY - WHO????

OPIE HATING ZOMBIES - Pathetically dumb brainwashed by Anthony white niggers and or literal sex offenders.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
ANTHONY CUMIA - Degenerate washed up unfunny racist closeted domestic abuser pedophile who HIDES HIS VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS FROM THE PUBLIC. #RELEASETHECOUNT

JIM NORTON - Literal faggot languishing in obscurity with SAM ROBERTS as his cohost…

SAM ROBERTS - FAGGOT who does WWE shows for FREE…collects TOYS and PUTS PEOPLE TO SLEEP WITH HIS VOICE

LUIS J GOMEZ - FAGGOT unfunny podcasting wigger who thinks he’s a hip teenager who calls people DOGGIE and does and O&A RIP OFF show.

JOSH DENNY - WHO????

OPIE HATING ZOMBIES - Pathetically dumb brainwashed by Anthony white niggers and or literal sex offenders.
You're forgetting about Gay Karl, and his show I Don't Like Podcast - WATFAG

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

JOSH DENNY - WHO????

I don't know at all who Josh Denny is, but I'm listening to Redbar right now and the EXACT SECOND I read his name Redbar said it.