• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Not even death can keep Anth from broadcasting.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
2e2eccef8c2391909c2fd982f6206277.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It's pleasing to know that everybody in Anthony's life is just waiting for him to die at this point. All they want is his money.

Last edited:

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't wish death on anyone but in the event that Nana keels over, what do we think the plan of succession is for Compound Media is? Does it die with him or is control ceded to someone like Gavin or, even potentially more hilariously, Joe Q-mia? I'd tune in for the shit show if Joe gets installed as the head of the late Nana's media empire to be perfectly honest witcha.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I don't wish death on anyone but in the event that Nana keels over, what do we think the plan of succession is for Compound Media is? Does it die with him or is control ceded to someone like Gavin or, even potentially more hilariously, Joe Q-mia? I'd tune in for the shit show if Joe gets installed as the head of the late Nana's media empire to be perfectly honest witcha.
It becomes the Geno Bisconte network until the police boot down the studio doors and remove him and his scummy pals for squatting