• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nortone the cruise comic

G

They really are milking the stupid cruise, im sure yeeeemy found the scent of viking liquor shits in his cabin every morning just intoxicating.

I forgot, did yim shit on sibby for playing drums as a hobby on a cruise circuit? like a backhanded remark? I hope he gets prostate cancer

[MEDIA=youtube]c_ceU1mtKZI[/MEDIA]

Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 5.14.55 AM.png

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
They really are milking the stupid cruise, im sure yeeeemy found the scent of viking liquor shits in his cabin every morning just intoxicating.

I forgot, did yim shit on sibby for playing drums as a hobby on a cruise circuit? like a backhanded remark? I hope he gets prostate cancer

View attachment 175036

I thought I saw someone post something about a surgery these mentally ill dudes can get to make their facial structure more feminine. Looks like maybe Alan has had something done. But the chest and shoulders look very masculine lol

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I'm no shrink, but the fact that Norton can wake up to that and tell himself "I'm not gay" is a surefire sign of severe mental illness
Tbf he was having a good laugh at a AI written article about him saying he denies gay rumours. I don't think he says he's gay but he does admit he isn't straight. He says he still likes vagina.