• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton wasn’t even the biggest “prop comic” on Opie and Anthony.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It was fucking Anthony.

Eventually when he got LOST, stopped doing impressions, stopped doing parody songs, and was only capable of doing “racial humor” he still had ONE trick up his sleeve….

THE WACKY SLIDE WHISTLE!!!!!

Good joke….

He EXTENDS THE SLIDE WHISTLE

AND ITS LIKE POPPING A BONER!!!

LMFAOOOO I’M FUCKING DYING!!!!!!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

At the start of this compilation they start talking about Wii fit. A caller makes a joke about how you can beat your wife in Wii sports.

Now I know its shocking because this never happens, but the conversation immediately turns into cuckolding and prepping the bull.

And of course it’s not Opie who brings this up. So who’s left.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
It was fucking Anthony.

Eventually when he got LOST, stopped doing impressions, stopped doing parody songs, and was only capable of doing “racial humor” he still had ONE trick up his sleeve….

THE WACKY SLIDE WHISTLE!!!!!

Good joke….

He EXTENDS THE SLIDE WHISTLE

AND ITS LIKE POPPING A BONER!!!

LMFAOOOO I’M FUCKING DYING!!!!!!
ding ding ding.

yeah use the bell more whenever fns are tangentially mentioned.

or say negro in that transatlantic 50's accent, a thousand times

what a hack.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I will never not believe that you Anthony loving faggots who still swear he was the best member of the show are simpletons who haven’t evolved past laughing at children making funny faces. What is so GENIUS about Anthony again? His impressions which sounded like shit and he would make sure you knew who it was through his words rather than his voice? The overuse of the bell? References to TV shows you’ve never heard of? Parody songs? Race humor? Slide whistles? Wacky voices???

He is a literal shuck and jiving fucking nigger

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
I will never not believe that you Anthony loving faggots who still swear he was the best member of the show are simpletons who haven’t evolved past laughing at children making funny faces. What is so GENIUS about Anthony again? His impressions which sounded like shit and he would make sure you knew who it was through his words rather than his voice? The overuse of the bell? References to TV shows you’ve never heard of? Parody songs? Race humor? Slide whistles? Wacky voices???

this might be true unpopular opinion here, but outside of his impressions, i never laughed at any of his lines.

Norton actually made me laugh and added a bit of honesty to the show unlike Nana.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
this might be true unpopular opinion here, but outside of his impressions, i never laughed at any of his lines.
Me either. I relistened to the Jim laugh compilations and every line Ant throws out is subpar. Opie has a few lines in there that make Jim laugh and guess what? They’re good. I guess making a joke once every year pays off as opposed to slinging out a joke every fucking second. He never grew out of the desperation of “happy to be there” guy. He knew he wasn’t treated as a host like OPIE was so he HAD to be the “funny guy”, even though they literally hired Jim to be that. So Ant was both trying to compete with Jim while also conspiring with him to take the show from Opie.
Norton actually made me laugh and added a bit of honesty to the show unlike Nana.
Said it before so i’ll shorten it: Worm you can laugh at and he welcomes the humiliation, Nana doesn’t. But beyond the self deprecating shit I just found Norton funnier. Again, said it before. He brought so much shit to the show. “RAAAMONEEEE” is forever connected to O&A and you can blame Jim. Same with the name Edgar, Chip, and anyone with an Uncle Paul. If you find those funny is debatable but theres no denying how much it defined O&A.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Norton was the most dishonest of all, it wasn't until his popularity struck that everyone on the show started acting fake. They used to do fake bits, but they were very genuine people. By the end they were all putting on a persona.

Forum Clout

Of course I despise Anthony, but, to be completely fair, I did always enjoy his reminiscing about his childhood, mostly because it came off as genuine, unlike Jimmy's childhood stories which were 90% fake.

I still refuse to believe that Jimmy performed oral sex on his boyfriend when he was like six years old. No kid does that. I can, however, believe that Anthony punched Boomer Esiason in the forehead and broke his own wrist doing so. That's a funny and interesting story.

And even if Jimmy *did* act like a total degenerate as a kindergartner, then any entertainment I would gain from listening to such a story would be overridden by feelings of revulsion and outrage.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Of course I despise Anthony, but, to be completely fair, I did always enjoy his reminiscing about his childhood, mostly because it came off as genuine, unlike Jimmy's childhood stories which were 90% fake.

The good part of Anthony's stories was you could relate to his innocence and the weird things his mind would jump to. Like when a girl had her hair tied up into a bun in a certain way, it reminded him of Yodels. Now, Anthony telling stories of Tree Fort Richard and the Mexican in the bushes, it's quite clear he's leaving out the punchline to the story as they kinda just fizzle out or turn into over the top bits he clearly didn't do in real life, like the Three Stooges snoring sound.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton was the most dishonest of all, it wasn't until his popularity struck that everyone on the show started acting fake. They used to do fake bits, but they were very genuine people. By the end they were all putting on a persona.
Them all having to pretend to like each other for the last few years of O&A is honestly one of the funniest aspects of the entire show in its two decade history. The fact that Opie and Norton had to fake their way through their entire failed show is also hysterical. They had zero chemistry and obviously could not stand each other. Bunch of dopes.

Forum Clout
Them all having to pretend to like each other for the last few years of O&A is honestly one of the funniest aspects of the entire show in its two decade history. The fact that Opie and Norton had to fake their way through their entire failed show is also hysterical. They had zero chemistry and obviously could not stand each other. Bunch of dopes.
You say odd shit to people dude

Forum Clout

Who didn't love the Bang on the drum all day slide whistle bit making fun of opie? You, that's who.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton is like Rogan. The dumb faggot doesn’t understand when people are trying to be funny. He hasn’t been funny since 2006
Rogan's brain is so fried from drugs he doesn't understand how to hold a conversation anymore. He asks someone a question, they go to answer it, then he interrupts them to ask a completely different question about an entirely unrelated topic. This could almost be described as his entire format now. His guests just desperately trying to complete a sentence and plug their book whilst Joe's mind is blasting off in 50 different directions like the last fireworks display on the 4th of July.