• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton on suicide watch

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I'm sure this is a joke but it'd be the funniest thing ever if Thor just gave up any pretention of being a woman and started to take testosterone, grew a beard and became super buff. It'd be Jimmy's worst nightmare but he wouldn't be able leave for risk of being cancelled.

Please let that happen 🤞🙏

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
he wouldn't be able leave for risk of being cancelled.
Nobody knows or cares who he is. He's D-List. You spend too much time online and it warps your perspective of reality. Nobody has ever been "cancelled" for what you're talking about. Jimmy's dwindling audience isn't even people who would care.

Just so we're clear: You're dumb and what you said is moronic.

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout
Nobody knows or cares who he is. He's D-List. You spend too much time online and it warps your perspective of reality. Nobody has ever been "cancelled" for what you're talking about. Jimmy's dwindling audience isn't even people who would care.

Such passion

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

Sir I'm aware of that and know none of those things are going to happen. I was trying to have a little fun and you had to faawkin ruin it :bhzv6yb: