• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Norton is on Gutfeld

Forum Clout
I was watching this for 5 minutes and noticed its painfully unfunny and bad. How the fuck is this show doing well in the ratings?

It makes the dopes on ridiculousness look comedic just one bomb another. After about 10 minutes someone whos been there the whole time finally chimes in....its Jim!!

Makes a bad joke about a brothel and offers a "no comment" on a politicsl question...fawkin home run Jim. WHY IS HE THERE?? "Host of the Jim and Sam show"...what Fox News viewer knows what the fuck that is? How would this viewer base feel knowing they have a guest who gets fucked by a tranny.

What the fuck is going on

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Maybe the geriatrics who watch it might die of a heart attack if they actually laughed at something. In a way their lack of humor is a positive thing for some viewers. Try to find the silver linings.
Its amazing, I don’t watch it but i admire Fox News. If i’m in public and theres a tv on with news i’m not watching unless its Fox, cuz usually they’re reporting on some ridiculous shit. They get people watching. Except Gutfield which is somehow the most boring least edgy show in existence.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
“Red Eye” was a funny show circa 2012 when you had the (upside down) triangle of Greg Gutfeld-Andy Levy-Bill Schulz who had a really good chemistry which led to many loffs as gay/jewish as it was. Gutfeld unfortunately has been trying to recreate the magic ever since and is really one of the most unpleasant hosts in television “news”.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I keep hearing that show does better numbers than Jimmy Fallon but I just don't believe it

Forum Clout
How could you not hate these 2 cocksuckers?

4vt54CH.gif

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
How could you not hate these 2 cocksuckers?

4vt54CH.gif
As much as I fucking despise Dovidster... come unblock this post to feed your narcissism you little cocksucker.

As I was saying, as much as I hate him, Worm is a close second. I physically get angry with his stupid degenerative brain disease blinking and I wouldn't mind flatting his dented head with an aluminum bat.