• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NORM KICKED OUT FOR BROCK LESNAR: REVISITED

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

The audio starts at 03:12:00, fuck your timestamps.

Norm has a great appearance on Opie and Anthony. His first if i’m not mistaken. He gives a funny and revealing interview that’s funny and interesting. So what do the boys do? GET THE WRESTLER IN STUDIO!!!

Norm is in the middle of a gambling story, and everyone is content to keep talking with him. Norton interrupts him mid laugh and goes “NORM CAN WE MOVE YOU OVER ONE SEAT???? BROCK LESNARS HERE.” Opie says “Norms people are telling us you have to go!! You can stay if you want tho. sniff.”

Colin Quinn runs out of the studio without talking to anybody. Norm goes to exit and gets into a conversation with Anthony while Brock sits down. Norton starts PANICKING. WHY ARE THESE FFFUCKING SCUMBAGS TALKING TO THE FUNNY COMEDIAN AND NOT THIS BIG WRESTLER MAN????? Norton keeps calling it a “clusterfuck” because they rushed in a wrestler while a comedian was on a roll. Norton apologizes and thanks Lesnar for coming on and not giving then 100% of their attention. Because Brock has such interesting things to say.

Anthony and Norm bullshitting is audible in the background. When confronted Anthony goes “Yeah, I know, but I gotta take care of Norm.” Norton takes this as a MMMMOTHERFUCKING. WHY DOES THIS FFFUCKING SCUMBAG WANT TO TALK TO THE COMEDIAN???? Norton angrily barks “ALRIGHT CAN YOU DO IT OUTSIDE? CAN YOU TAKE THE PICTURES OUTSIDE???” Norton is fucking panicking and apologizing that everyone isn’t paying attention to Lesnar. Norton attempts to ask a question before barking again “CAN YOU DO THIS OUTSIDE? CAN YOU PLEASE EVERYBODY DO THIS OUTSIDE? PLEASE NOT TO FUCK WITH EVERYBODY NORM I LOVE YOU NORM GOOD SEEING YOU.” Norm throws out an inaudible quip about “Do ya?” Norton goes “NO DUDE I LOVE YOU GENUINELY DUDE IM HAPPY YOURE HERE GENUINELY I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ACTUALLY!”

Anthony quips “No, he just loves Brock Lesnar more.”
Jimmy: “NO GENUINELY IM JUST HAPPY THAT BROCKS HERE AND YOURE DOING A PHOTOSHOOT IN THE BOOTH.”
Opie: “I wanted to ask him about his gambling…next time though.”
Jim: “ALRIGHT SORRY BROCK IS HERE. WE DONT WANT TO START OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT.”

All the boys sigh and start talking about how big of a shitshow a comedian being forced out was. “Wow that was exhausting…”

And what was so important they had to get Lesbar in?

Oh right, fulfilling Nortons sick fantasy of getting beat up by stronger men.

Slip in a puddle of aids and die.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
We always attributed this to Norton being sexual attracted to Brock. While true, the cause of this incident is that Norton was intimidated by Norm's intellect. We all recall the Bob Saget roast and the verbal shellacking Norm gave the worm. Jim wanted Norm out of there ASAP so he could stop worrying Norm would make a comment that would go over his Downs shaped head and embarrass him at his job.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Fuck I forgot an important part of this that I was gonna include: Back in the 2005 Opie vs Jim argument, Opie made the claim that “I said goodbye to Chris Jericho and said we were hanging with him because he’s a big star and a hard get. Sometimes you treat people with more respect than others.” Norton literally goes “WHY? SO? THAT DOESN’T MATTER.” But apparently that mattered when it came to getting Brock in studio. “HE’S A BIG STAR HE’S A HARD GET MAN GENUINELY”

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
His name isn’t even on the fucking show. Not sure where he got the nerve to control which guests come in and out. Also, I don’t know much about the sports world but I feel like he’s not the wrestling equivalent of Norm. Norm was arguably the most respected comic in the country at the time. Brock was just another meathead.

G

Anthony quips “No, he just loves Brock Lesnar more.”
Jimmy: “NO GENUINELY IM JUST HAPPY THAT BROCKS HERE AND YOURE DOING A PHOTOSHOOT IN THE BOOTH.”
Opie: “I wanted to ask him about his gambling…next time though.”
Jim: “ALRIGHT SORRY BROCK IS HERE. WE DONT WANT TO START OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT.”

As Jim is pinching his helmet. He probably came when Brock put him in a headlock. Dude norm you gotta go man I can’t take it anymore.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
65a8c-16396412893397-1920.jpg
Fine I'll do it

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
His name isn’t even on the fucking show. Not sure where he got the nerve to control which guests come in and out. Also, I don’t know much about the sports world but I feel like he’s not the wrestling equivalent of Norm. Norm was arguably the most respected comic in the country at the time. Brock was just another meathead.
Literally ordering everyone to get out of the studio because they’re not paying attention to Brock. It’s fucking infuriating. I’ve never even heard O&A usher somebody out like this.