• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nod more, you nervous queer.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I skipped into it. Rogan describing Steven Segal movies:
"Guys get kicked and just get a little cut on their eyebrow and look kind of sexy."

It's amazing that Rogan was never funny and also barely able to hide his sexuality. He's a fucking comedian and he just wants to be taken seriously. Be funny you midget cunt.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I skipped into it. Rogan describing Steven Segal movies:
"Guys get kicked and just get a little cut on their eyebrow and look kind of sexy."

It's amazing that Rogan was never funny and also barely able to hide his sexuality. He's a fucking comedian and he just wants to be taken seriously. Be funny you midget cunt.

"Alright, Mr. Rogan, you've demonstrated reasonable skill at hosting, announcing, podcasting, and commentating. Where is it you'd like to focus your career effort?"

"Stand-up."

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
"Alright, Mr. Rogan, you've demonstrated reasonable skill at hosting, announcing, podcasting, and commentating. Where is it you'd like to focus your career effort?"

"Stand-up."

There’s a joke to be made about Rogan choosing stand up as his career when he’s such a short lil fella but I’m too lazy to think of it.

Forum Clout
Replace the microphone with like a juicy pekah or somethin'

Rogan.jpg

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout

"Stand-up."

Marc Maron has the same defect. He's actually quite good at interviewing people. But for some reason, he focuses all his effort on stand up comedy and acting.

It's bizarre how many Jews want to larp as Woody Allen.

Remember how Norton used to claim that Allen was the best comedian?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Marc Maron has the same defect. He's actually quite good at interviewing people. But for some reason, he focuses all his effort on stand up comedy and acting.

It's bizarre how many Jews want to larp as Woody Allen.

Remember how Norton used to claim that Allen was the best comedian?
“It’s no Woody Allen’s moose bit.” Is it?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
There’s a joke to be made about Rogan choosing stand up as his career when he’s such a short lil fella but I’m too lazy to think of it.
He needs to stand up to be able to blow an average sized man.