• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No More Dovid Posts!

BenDovid

Forum Clout
She thought.

"OK, fuck it, just this one more. And that's it. Just gotta make sure I give it to him one more time.."

The dopamine rush was orgasmic. Just knowing that this man; This radio producer from the mid 2000's was going to read it made her boy pussy juice up in delight.

The amount of ribs and cols pouring in was enough to make any forum member jealous.

"I'm so fucking cool." Sue Lightning thought, as she made her 4th post in row, unanswered.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is definitely going to temper the discussion on you. Good job. I get you so pissed now YOU’RE the one writing fanfiction.

“You know what, you’re right Sue. I think responding everytime someone addresses me isn’t healthy or right. I don’t want more discussion on me and my actions are just fostering more of it.”

All you had to say.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
This is definitely going to temper the discussion on you. Good job. I get you so pissed now YOU’RE the one writing fanfiction.

“You know what, you’re right Sue. I think responding everytime someone addresses me isn’t healthy or right. I don’t want more discussion on me and my actions are just fostering more of it.”

All you had to say.

Suck my dick you larping homo.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The dopamine rush was orgasmic. Just knowing that this man; This radio producer from the mid 2000's was going to read it made her boy pussy juice up in delight.
And lets be real Daniel…I don’t get a rush that you read my posts. I get a rush that you get so fucking assblasted. Please imagine listening to a show for 10 odd years and getting the chance to shit on one of its members DAILY while he thrashes around. Of course i’m going to take that opportunity. It’s fucking hilarious.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Suck my dick you larping homo.
Awww is baby boy mad? This is what I mean. It’s like heroin or getting fucked in the ass. There is no greater dopamine hit then you being a bitter little jew at me just stating the obvious. If only YOU had someone lower than you you could dunk on daily for the same dopamine boost.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Daniel I may not like you and you’re easy pickings for the roasting dopamine boost but that doesn’t mean i’m going to follow you around car crashing every post or calling you a kike like a jilted lover. I mean do you WANT me to just blindly hate you all the time?
Daniel is just as much as a jilted lover as his ex AntH is. AntH still hates Opie because she can’t get over him. Dovid hates AntH now because he can’t get over her. He’s retaliating with you, because he likes the attention you have given him. He wishes you were AntH, and probably pretends you’re actually Sue, and that he is defending the true love of his life still. That’s probably too poetic for a Joo, never mind. He’s just an angry alcoholic.

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
She thought.

"OK, fuck it, just this one more. And that's it. Just gotta make sure I give it to him one more time.."

The amount of ribs and cols pouring in was enough to make any forum member jealous.

"I'm so fucking cool." Sue Lightning thought, as she made her 4th post in row, unanswered.
You larping sack of shit.