• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No dirt on Rogan?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Misconception. This guy has a ton of shit on him both cancellable and personal failings.

His wife and daughter aren’t seen in public for a reason. Rogan is 100% gay and the evidence is present going back to his time on MadTV. If you were so secretive of your family people would be more eager to get pictures of you in public and there’s not a single one besides the obvious PR shots. Never mentions his family like any straight man would.

He called black people niggers and monkeys and claimed they were genetically superior but intellectually inferior. Regardless of your views on that it’s an easily cancellable opinion.

He preaches his “fucking monster genetics” but is known to use HGH, TRT and or steroids. The guy blew up like popcorn after 30 despite being a stick his entire life. His entire MMA shtick, at first, appears like he was a professional fighter or had interest in it. Nope. Joe started working out because a girl kicked his ass in high school and the only way he could enter the UFC is if they started a midget league.

He’s a corporate sell out who stopped shitting on certain companies and pushing conspiracy theories when the Spotify money started coming. Politically he has no stance beyond whatever populist libertarian stance of the week is, going from supporting Bernie to supporting Trump in record time.

On top of this he’s the worst comedian i’ve ever seen. No structures, no punchlines, no concepts, just yelling like Kinison and humping stools. His fans will blow this off because his podcast is entertaining but even that’s slowly slipping. The only episodes his Roganheads seem to give a shit about anymore is the Save The Forests episodes because it’s Joe just being real: Having comedians on who don’t constantly wash his balls and pretend to like UFC to impress him, doing psychedelics and just being funny. Rogan regularly misses set ups, takes things literally, and has long rambling “intellectual” conversations where he’s just not qualified.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I mean nothing. No Metoo? No fraud accusation? No money laundering? Like nothing. Wtf. Is he protected by them?
Metoo? Never. This implies he sleeps with women. And as far as being a degenerate fag he screams “John Travolta creeping around gyms for twinks at 3am” than a “Kevin Spacey forcing himself on children”. Fraud and money laundering just doesn’t make sense. He’s a clean cut rich guy who’s finance questions probably go as far as “what is this guy falsely claiming for tax cuts?” which all millionaires do anyway. The boring truth is that everything you could shit on the guy for is already out there and comes out of his own mouth, like claiming they’re putting litter-boxes in schools for furries only to walk this back not even a day later.

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
Forum Clout
Misconception. This guy has a ton of shit on him both cancellable and personal failings.

His wife and daughter aren’t seen in public for a reason. Rogan is 100% gay and the evidence is present going back to his time on MadTV. If you were so secretive of your family people would be more eager to get pictures of you in public and there’s not a single one besides the obvious PR shots. Never mentions his family like any straight man would.

He called black people niggers and monkeys and claimed they were genetically superior but intellectually inferior. Regardless of your views on that it’s an easily cancellable opinion.

He preaches his “fucking monster genetics” but is known to use HGH, TRT and or steroids. The guy blew up like popcorn after 30 despite being a stick his entire life. His entire MMA shtick, at first, appears like he was a professional fighter or had interest in it. Nope. Joe started working out because a girl kicked his ass in high school and the only way he could enter the UFC is if they started a midget league.

He’s a corporate sell out who stopped shitting on certain companies and pushing conspiracy theories when the Spotify money started coming. Politically he has no stance beyond whatever populist libertarian stance of the week is, going from supporting Bernie to supporting Trump in record time.

On top of this he’s the worst comedian i’ve ever seen. No structures, no punchlines, no concepts, just yelling like Kinison and humping stools. His fans will blow this off because his podcast is entertaining but even that’s slowly slipping. The only episodes his Roganheads seem to give a shit about anymore is the Save The Forests episodes because it’s Joe just being real: Having comedians on who don’t constantly wash his balls and pretend to like UFC to impress him, doing psychedelics and just being funny. Rogan regularly misses set ups, takes things literally, and has long rambling “intellectual” conversations where he’s just not qualified.
Reminder that back in 2005 he posted an email he got from someone accusing him of being gay on his website. He wrote several paragraphs explaining how straight and not homosexual he is before posting it. The email itself is pretty funny

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
saw him live the other night & he thoroughly explained how much he loved his wife only as a setup to a bit about how differently men/women perceive gay acts by their partners. very groundbreaking stuff. isn’t his stepdaughter a mulatto? mixed-race associations are always “dirt” in my opinion

G

Reminder that back in 2005 he posted an email he got from someone accusing him of being gay on his website. He wrote several paragraphs explaining how straight and not homosexual he is before posting it. The email itself is pretty funny

[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20100611231400/http://blog.joerogan.net/archives/86[/URL]
That's like 3 sides of A4 paper explaining how he definitely isn't even slightly gay. He wrote an 8th grade essay length answer when he could just have said, "No, I'm not."

I saw that years ago, but forgot what an absolute closet case it made him seem like. The fact that he practically starts drooling whenever he for some reason starts describing a UFC fighter's physique out of the blue on JRE should've been a clue

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
That's like 3 sides of A4 paper explaining how he definitely isn't even slightly gay. He wrote an 8th grade essay length answer when he could just have said, "No, I'm not."

I saw that years ago, but forgot what an absolute closet case it made him seem like. The fact that he practically starts drooling whenever he for some reason starts describing a UFC fighter's physique out of the blue on JRE should've been a clue

The most embarrassing thing about that essay isn't even the fact that he rambles on for page after page to try and convince you of how straight he is; it's that this was a genuine attempt from him to be as funny as possible in longform text and there wasn't a single laugh to be had in the entire thing other than at his expense.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
I agree and I'll add, likable for some reason, personally I just can't hate the guy
For real, imagine how intolerable Maron would be if their positions in comedy were switched. Rogan slammed the door open for some of the best comics of today. Shane and Normand to be more specific. I’ll even toss Ari in there but he was with Rogan for his whole career.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
No child, I'm not.
>
You have been instructed many thousands of times to cease writing me. Continuing to do so constitutes felony e-mail harassment.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
For real, imagine how intolerable Maron would be if their positions in comedy were switched. Rogan slammed the door open for some of the best comics of today. Shane and Normand to be more specific. I’ll even toss Ari in there but he was with Rogan for his whole career.
Shane, normand and ari are best comics of today?

This is breaking news.

G

Boq posting time.

Joe Rogan is the proverbial sales department for the new psyop "intellectual darkweb" "movement" which is something like over 60% Jewish and exists to set a boundary of what is acceptable to say and what is too far. A disgusting side effect of this is that Rogan has been able to run wild in the comedy scene and shit it up for years. Hobbit fag retard