• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki and Jim go on a LA podcast trip

Forum Clout
I really havent commented on this too much yet. But I cant believe this is real still. We all knew Worm was a closet degenerate for years. But the princess Alena saga and now this is like bringing it out in the open and going fucking cartoon land with it. That fucking youtube page of theirs man.... And how does he have the audacity to go on gutfeld when they bash trannies there and Jim is clearly a moral leftist retard. I bet Ant has him do it to stand in as his voice because fox wont touch him with a 10 foot pole now.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Jesus Christ they blur out his nipples.
6e0e71d73fbb10a007970c77fe895c73.png

G

This Nikki dude isn't even claiming to be a real woman, so he gets some points for that. Mentally ill, sure, but not a complete whackjob.

Norton is though. "My wife, my wife, wife wife wife. I'm not gay, I just like a lady with a little extra tee hee."

You've been having sex with a man for the last 5 years. Good luck to you, if that makes you happy, great. But you're a queer, dude. Own it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This Nikki dude isn't even claiming to be a real woman, so he gets some points for that. Mentally ill, sure, but not a complete whackjob.

Norton is though. "My wife, my wife, wife wife wife. I'm not gay, I just like a lady with a little extra tee hee."

You've been having sex with a man for the last 5 years. Good luck to you, if that makes you happy, great. But you're a queer, dude. Own it.
Nikki calls his husband gay, Nikki knows that he's really a dude

Randal_X2

Forum Clout
I really havent commented on this too much yet. But I cant believe this is real still. We all knew Worm was a closet degenerate for years. But the princess Alena saga and now this is like bringing it out in the open and going fucking cartoon land with it. That fucking youtube page of theirs man.... And how does he have the audacity to go on gutfeld when they bash trannies there and Jim is clearly a moral leftist retard. I bet Ant has him do it to stand in as his voice because fox wont touch him with a 10 foot pole now.
Nigga, we're about to enter year seven of Alen's pozzed gallons: It's real and it's spectacular.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Lol at the voice slipping

She's insane. Like cartoon joker style insane performance of what a woman should be.

Entertaining from a distance but I just don't understand how you could live with this in your life whatsoever
Men who dress in skirts and pretend they are women are indeed insane. Never lose sight of this.