• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger faggots

Snake

Forum Clout
8B6229F4-EDA8-409A-8D31-AD262E731863.jpeg
AE467762-F528-46CA-A73D-E19232B4B3D8.jpeg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
Wow this is way less funnier than I remember. I hate Jim Norton.

I actually am enjoying it on a different level knowing that Anthony and Jim are mean girling Opie.

Opie is kinda gently fucking with Ant and Jim here, he did graduate college. And because he did, he's the only reason either of these degenerates have a career.

edit: also its impressive they did this live with no prep

G

I actually am enjoying it on a different level knowing that Anthony and Jim are mean girling Opie.

Opie is kinda gently fucking with Ant and Jim here, he did graduate college. And because he did, he's the only reason either of these degenerates have a career.

edit: also its impressive they did this live with no prep
Damn I remembered my favorite part wrong. When Opie said, "OHHHHH that's truuue!" It thought he was attempting to sing a line of the song but bailed at the last second and just said "that's true". That was my favorite retarded Opie moment and it didn't even really exist.