• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice yuck mouth, nigger.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Nice dead tooth, bleached teeth, and softening filters. And people say she's fuckable. You're waking up to the puerto rican grandma on the right
She's literally Joe in a wig. There's that one picture where she's leaning on the table and her ass looks OK and fags back on reddit we're acting like she's the hottest thing in the world.

Just a rotten, disgusting woman that turns a blind eye to her own brothers pedophilia and mother abandoning.

Forum Clout
She's literally Joe in a wig. There's that one picture where she's leaning on the table and her ass looks OK and fags back on reddit we're acting like she's the hottest thing in the world.

Just a rotten, disgusting woman that turns a blind eye to her own brothers pedophilia and mother abandoning.
Even in that picture she looks like she has skeleton face

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
i dont even know they have got this new method of fixing crooked teeth and its half the price too. saw a sale lady at the phone store years ago with all kind of white stuff stuck to her braces it was disgusting as shit man

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Imagine had she hooked up with Sam Roberts back in the day, and the two of them conceived a goblin together.

All of a sudden, lil' homosexual Warren ain't looking so bad!

G

What's the fucking point if you're going to show the entire world that they're not natural?

I never got the "before and after" weight loss pics either though. I never wanted people knowing I was once a fat, disgusting piece of shit.

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
I could only see myself fucking her if it was some sort of free use, bdsm dungeon type situation. Even then I probly wouldnt enjoy it that much