• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neo: The Next Kitty Marked for Death by Missy Muscles

Forum Clout
1000003946.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Made sure to get his Rifleman magazine in the shot. Any time I see people put their drinks on the arm of a chair or couch it gives me a pang of autistic anxiety. They're just asking to spill shit on their furniture.
That issue of American Rifleman is so wilted from being used as a coaster and soaking up all that condensation.

turdstew

Forum Clout
Made sure to get his Rifleman magazine in the shot. Any time I see people put their drinks on the arm of a chair or couch it gives me a pang of autistic anxiety. They're just asking to spill shit on their furniture.
Love to be an elderly heart patient and balance a glass on the couch arm 2 feet away from an extremely crazy domestic cat breed

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nana is so wilted from being used as a walking ATM and soaking up all that booze.
View attachment 178334
He was able to slow down aging briefly with the hair implants ( ITS A SYSTEM!) and the testosterone treatments but witht he 4xbypass and being off the T shots, its like time is catching up in the matter of months. Hairline racing to the back of his neck, frail twiggy arms of a middle school girl. His aging has accelerated. He is probably in his 80s health wise now.

NaPmLJ.gif