• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Pedophilia Protector is Back

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 5.34.43 PM.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's like these faggots forgot how the FNs were constantly rioting and fentanyl flooded the country while that obese tweeting queer was staring at solar eclipses and pretending he was driving a big truck. Trump worship is pure retarded fantasy, and as gay as anything any annoying libtard weirdo does.
Both options are dogshit.

Forum Clout
No matter what political party you identify with, how much of a fucking bore does your life have to be that you go listen to these retards speak? I could maybe see going to see a president if he was in the same town you happen to live in. I’ll never understand people who has made it their mission to “take our country back from the elites” and then go listen to Trumps daughter in law give a speech while her face melts off of her head.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
No matter what political party you identify with, how much of a fucking bore does your life have to be that you go listen to these retards speak? I could maybe see going to see a president if he was in the same town you happen to live in. I’ll never understand people who has made it their mission to “take our country back from the elites” and then go listen to Trumps daughter in law give a speech while her face melts off of her head.
Then you got pat that went to a trump convention to hate watch. Thinking he was doing something to make a change.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's like these faggots forgot how the FNs were constantly rioting and fentanyl flooded the country
What are you talking about? Trump completely stopped illegal immigrants, BLM, rioters and looters, and he fought against the vaccine. It wasn’t until CREEPY JOE that all of that magically started happening again.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Keith doesn't have to do shit. He hustled the fuck out of the NYPD/FDNY and has been collecting an inflated pension for a decade by now. On top of Anthony paying him to be a personal assistant, personal security, CM program director, and paying his wife a full time salary to do laundry and grocery shopping. That's just the shit I know about. Keith surely had his slimy fingers in a bunch of pots.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
It's like these faggots forgot how the FNs were constantly rioting and fentanyl flooded the country while that obese tweeting queer was staring at solar eclipses and pretending he was driving a big truck. Trump worship is pure retarded fantasy, and as gay as anything any annoying libtard weirdo does.
Were you expecting the second coming or something? "Things weren't perfect under this guy, either!"

Really?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Keith doesn't have to do shit. He hustled the fuck out of the NYPD/FDNY and has been collecting an inflated pension for a decade by now. On top of Anthony paying him to be a personal assistant, personal security, CM program director, and paying his wife a full time salary to do laundry and grocery shopping. That's just the shit I know about. Keith surely had his slimy fingers in a bunch of pots.

Mrs. Keith's 6 figure laundry salary wasn't about washing clothes, it was about keeping silent about the onesies with blood in the back