• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's net worth

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He took it in the ass on the house and supported Compound for at least three years of not breaking even. The divorce, paying Dawn and Joe 100k per year for 20 years. Opie and Anthony both said that they made around 15 mill each during that one contract before they got fired.

I have to sssume that he squirreled away some cash in investment accounts and he’s pulling in 5k per month right now from social security. I think he’s doing ok but he probably pissed away millions upon millions.

Opie wasn’t as childish with his money but his monthly operating costs while being unemployed for nearly a decade, with two mortgages, a trophy wife, and two kids in private school has to be doing a number on his nest egg. That also doesn’t include whatever hangers on he has from his or her family. Cumia was much more open about his life on the air and the internet which is why we know about the Joe allowance. Opie could and probably did similar things for his family but we would never hear about it.

Last edited:

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Um, given the fact that he's forced to stay in roach motels, bets under 100$ a hand when he gambles, had to desperately sell his old mcmansion at a huge loss before being able to move to a much lower CoL region, i'd say he's probably got the value of his new, worser house + maybe a couple hundred grand tops. Coupled with the fact that nana is probably earning close to what he did during his tin knocker days, i'd say he's conciously terrified of dying broke. Put it this way : there's a non trivial chance Jennifer Cumia has a higher net worth than nana.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Big Bro will never have to work again!
3FD5EEFA-9732-4885-863A-C9BDEF49FA6D.jpeg

hikomow633

Forum Clout
Redditors are the most monumentally retarded faggots i've ever seen. Yes Nana is worth 10 million, thats why he has to stay in a shitty 400 SQFT FN bachelor while waiting for his house (that he desperately sold at a LOSS) to close before being able to move into a shittier house that's worth 1/3 as much.

It's also why he brags about making 1k every 2 weeks from tweeting about FN's all day -- that used to be a nights worth of tips for him.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Redditors are the most monumentally retarded faggots i've ever seen. Yes Nana is worth 10 million, thats why he has to stay in a shitty 400 SQFT FN bachelor while waiting for his house (that he desperately sold at a LOSS) to close before being able to move into a shittier house that's worth 1/3 as much.

It's also why he brags about making 1k every 2 weeks from tweeting about FN's all day -- that used to be a nights worth of tips for him.
I saw someone in that thread estimate "eight figures"...LOL. They seem to have no idea who Nana really is.

Forum Clout
Obviously all speculation but:

- Evidence seems to point towards Compound not being super successful past the initial 3-4 years. They never really made any big investments after Artie Lange which seems to indicate that after that mess a large number of people just gave up and unsubscribed.

- After Artie the rumours stopped about Compound being interested in employing big names that could maybe turn their fortunes around (Opie, Jimmy, Bennington etc) and it started becoming just Anthony's cheap friends that nobody really cares about on a major scale.

- Over the past year or two Anthony has been much more open to reuniting with Opie which would've been the hail mary play to keep Compound going I guess. If Anthony had all these millions he wouldn't need the Opester and would be able to shit on him freely.

- Comedians Of The Compound typically played to small houses with low ticket prices. They would charge $30.00 a ticket and draw about 200 people if lucky, that's only 6000 coming in and that had to be split with Cumia and at least 4 other comedians. If Cumia had millions and millions of dollars he wouldn't need to make these shit appearances for what would be a couple thousand bucks max.

- There is then the fall of Compound, if Ant was this successful businessman making good money off Compound then he never would've had to go out of business.

- Into his personal life he moved from NY which is clearly where he wants to be to SC which is clearly where he doesn't want to be. The house he purchased whilst nice isn't particularly spectacular like his old O&A prime house and he now does his podcast in a spare room off the kitchen of his home.

- The OnlyFans girl scoffing at his bank balance and saying she has more.

- His recent health issues.

---

With all that information I don't think Ant is completely broke but I wouldn't be shocked if his net worth was only a million or two not including the house. Probably has 50k - 100k in the bank and the rest invested hence the OnlyFans girl not caring. He probably doesn't care too much though because he's 63 years old and will make what he has left last him the rest of his life.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I saw someone in that thread estimate "eight figures"...LOL. They seem to have no idea who Nana really is.
They're also saying that Gavin claimed that 20.000 subscribers were brought over to censored.tv. Nana recently claimed that CM makes a million a year.

The very cheapest subscriber tier that CM had was $84 a year. They changed the site so I can't figure out what the most expensive tier is, but I think it was 8-10 bucks a month. Let's say 10. 20,000 subscribers would therefore mean a possible monthly revenue of anywhere between $1.68 million and $2.4 million. At the absolute minimum, CM would have to had yearly expenses of nearly 700,000 bucks to reach that million dollar profit margin.

The studio cost $66,000 a year to rent back in 2019 and they were subletting it out. How many full-time employees did the company have, three? That's probably around $60,000 each + benefits. How much do the barnacles get, a couple hundred per show? We know it isn't much. How many shows did they even have left in the last year? Geno, Mare, the show the producers did and another one that got axed like a month ago? Then factor in operating expenses, web and server hosting, credit card fees, taxes and so on.

Using my Sue math, I can't think of a scenario where CM had expenses that amounted to more than half a million a year, which is still quite a way off from matching up with the absolute lowest estimate of the income that 20,000 subs would bring.

Either Nana was lying about the million in profit CM makes, Gavin about the subscriber count, or they both were.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
They're also saying that Gavin claimed that 20.000 subscribers were brought over to censored.tv. Nana recently claimed that CM makes a million a year.

The very cheapest subscriber tier that CM had was $84 a year. They changed the site so I can't figure out what the most expensive tier is, but I think it was 8-10 bucks a month. Let's say 10. 20,000 subscribers would therefore mean a possible monthly revenue of anywhere between $1.68 million and $2.4 million. At the absolute minimum, CM would have to had yearly expenses of nearly 700,000 bucks to reach that million dollar profit margin.

The studio cost $66,000 a year to rent back in 2019 and they were subletting it out. How many full-time employees did the company have, three? That's probably around $60,000 each + benefits. How much do the barnacles get, a couple hundred per show? We know it isn't much. How many shows did they even have left in the last year? Geno, Mare, the show the producers did and another one that got axed like a month ago? Then factor in operating expenses, web and server hosting, credit card fees, taxes and so on.

Using my Sue math, I can't think of a scenario where CM had expenses that amounted to more than half a million a year, which is still quite a way off from matching up with the absolute lowest estimate of the income that 20,000 subs would bring.

Either Nana was lying about the million in profit CM makes, Gavin about the subscriber count, or they both were.
Hell I remember on the old Reddit someone said how Compound Media shows weren't even being Pirated this was during Artie Lange

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I'm a multimillionaire, and most of my wealth has come from selling houses. The last house I sold, I made a profit of $600K.

I have lots of money invested in stocks, but stocks aren't a "leveraged bet."

IE:

If you invest $200K in a house that costs a million dollars, if the value of the house goes up by 20%, you've doubled your money. (Because you're leveraged five to one.) If the value of the house goes down 20%, you've lost all your money (because it's a leveraged bet.)

If you invest $200K in stocks and they go up 20%... you have $20K more than you started with.

So you can see how real estates tends to make people get rich fast. It's all about That Leverage.
Considering that we've seen no evidence that Cumia has profited off of a home sale, I'm willing to bet he's worth $500K or less. He probably put 20% down to build his new house, and he has a mortgage. I guess there's a small possibility that he owns his house, which is probably worth around $600K or so.

He's basically middle class.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
How much did his recent health issues set him back too? He was in the hospital for a while…

Dunno what kind of insurance compound media has, but given that erock is fat and geno is a coke head he umm..

I dunno I got nothing
I have no idea what he would've paid out of pocket but that hospital stay plus the surgery I'm sure easily obliterated six figures.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
He must pay a fortune for the insurance then. At his age with his health problems and lifestyle? Insurance companies aren’t exactly going to be competing to insure an alcoholic faggot with heart issues.
That first episode back after dying he discussed it. He pays out the ass for Cadillac health insurance. He’s two years away from Medicare but realistically he makes too much money, so those premiums will continue until he dies. If he were smart he hopefully funded an HSA over the years.