• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Uses AI to Make Niggers: Missy uses It for Cats

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5509.jpeg

Forum Clout
She killed Beavis; which that drunken old queen was kinda sad about on her karaoke stream on Saturday night

Did he somehow relate it to not being able to get as many Instagram likes, or some other kind of surface level deflection? I find it hard to believe he would express genuine emotion without somehow couching it in distanced ambivalence.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Did he somehow relate it to not being able to get as many Instagram likes, or some other kind of surface level deflection? I find it hard to believe he would express genuine emotion without somehow couching it in distanced ambivalence.
Lol even in the memorial post he says “He brought a lot of joy to other people” What about you , you broken faggot? He doesn’t give a shit about anything

Forum Clout
GO TO MASS
Vaporwave edit of Hitler
Black crime story
Trump groyper edit
AI picture of two cats fighting

I mean at least she has room in her brain for something light. Nana would make an AI image of his cat shooting a nigger.
Don't forget the constant Sopranos memes/clips on Instagram. She acts like the show is still a current thing that everyone is talking about.