• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana the Aviation Expert

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3357.jpeg

daily tweets now, about airplanes and how you need a white cock to fly them properly.
Anthony has admitted over the years checking the pilots race and gender, like the stupid faggot boomer he is

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't know where this misconception is coming from that Anthony knows nothing about aviation. He used to play and stream himself playing War Thunder with this type of controller:
View attachment 187240

Nice try with the hate, though.
Not gay at all playing a game with a phallic object you grip and stroke.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
High School dropouts are our most respected engineering & scientific minds.

He built an Estes rocket in the 60s & read some wikipedia articles, so it's basically the same thing as a masters degree from Carnegie Mellon & 2400 flight hours.
You mean to tell me that all of the students at Embry-Riddle are wasting their time when all they had to do is fold a piece of paper a few times and let 'er rip?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This just reminded me to watch Flight. One of Denzel's best movies ever. A black drunk that fuckin' rules at flying planes. You'd think Nana would love it but he'd just seethe with rage.
WHO CARES IF THE FN CAN FLY A PLANE…HE’S FUCKING DRINKING ON THE JOB, OF COURSE!!! NO FUCKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY !!!! UGHHK…..ANOTHER FUCKING MOVIE GLORIFYING THE ACTIONS OF THE UH UHH UHHH BLACK COMMUNITY! JUST BEHAVE!!!!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
WHO CARES IF THE FN CAN FLY A PLANE…HE’S FUCKING DRINKING ON THE JOB, OF COURSE!!! NO FUCKING PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY !!!! UGHHK…..ANOTHER FUCKING MOVIE GLORIFYING THE ACTIONS OF THE UH UHH UHHH BLACK COMMUNITY! JUST BEHAVE!!!!
I had to watch part of that movie in my DWI class. I’m still not sure what message she was trying to convey. That movie is pretty great in general.