• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana taught me a valuable lesson

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
When I was in like 5th grade I was sitting on the bench in the courtyard with my legs crossed like a GIRL. Some BLACKS came over and started giving me shit. Calling me FAG and GAYBOY and what have you.

I largely forgot about this incident until it popped into my head today for some reason. But it got me thinking. You know what I should do because that happened to me? Tweet about how all niggers should do, under my real name, for the next 20 years. How animalistic they are, how much they ruin society, how we know what needs to be done with them, how they aren’t human, and posting gorilla + laughing emojis under dead black babies.

Thank you Anthony. The lesson is this. If a black person says something mean to you as a kid…you should NEVER let it go. Always resent and feel physically inferior to them. Lash out at them in the dark where the big scary nigger can’t clock your face in.

Anyway it like opens up and you like put your dick in it or something i dont know

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
do people really think that's a gay way to sit? ankle over knee is uncomfortable and retarded.. i refuse to sit like a fucking nigger.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You forgot the most important lesson: Tell them that this isn't their show!
What a fantastical lie. It was obvious in his late night anger induced drunk tweeting haze he realized people would call him a bitch for running off after a woman smacked him, so on the fly he had to invent fictitious niggers to increase the threat. Same bullshit as his “OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAAAH” story.

Then five BLACK GUYS came from out of nowhere and started giving me SHIT. I said…BACK OFF unless you’re going to FUCK MY MOUTH

Forum Clout
When I was a young man I was sitting cross legged at a bus stop and I noticed a group of youths making eye contact with me and laughing. I pulled my earbud out and they informed me they were laughing at the way I was sitting and they started making limp wristed gestures at me. I said, “if you’re laughing at me, well, I’m happy I could make you smile!” and we all had a good laugh over it together. Great group of kids.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Why preserve the easiest fucking job in the world that was a one in a billion chance that you lucked into that paid you insane amounts of money when instead you can tell the rest of America how things really are? It's noble work and only nana has the stones to do it (from behind his keyboard on Twitter).

Nana The Brave 😤 ✊

Forum Clout
When I was in like 5th grade I was sitting on the bench in the courtyard with my legs crossed like a GIRL. Some BLACKS came over and started giving me shit. Calling me FAG and GAYBOY and what have you.

I largely forgot about this incident until it popped into my head today for some reason. But it got me thinking. You know what I should do because that happened to me? Tweet about how all niggers should do, under my real name, for the next 20 years. How animalistic they are, how much they ruin society, how we know what needs to be done with them, how they aren’t human, and posting gorilla + laughing emojis under dead black babies.

Thank you Anthony. The lesson is this. If a black person says something mean to you as a kid…you should NEVER let it go. Always resent and feel physically inferior to them. Lash out at them in the dark where the big scary nigger can’t clock your face in.

Anyway it like opens up and you like put your dick in it or something i dont know
Maybe you "forgot" about it but you never sat like that again.

And now you do hate black people and are just as gay. Lesson learned.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ant taught me the consequences of not being honest about myself. His racism is just a way to vent the rage he feels from bottling up his homosexuality. Like guns, it's a way to express manliness and compensate for being afraid of sex with a woman.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Did they take your Starter jacket and your shoes? I remembah when THEY used to do that.

Forum Clout
What a fantastical lie. It was obvious in his late night anger induced drunk tweeting haze he realized people would call him a bitch for running off after a woman smacked him, so on the fly he had to invent fictitious niggers to increase the threat. Same bullshit as his “OBAMA PRESIDENT NAAAAH” story.

Then five BLACK GUYS came from out of nowhere and started giving me SHIT. I said…BACK OFF unless you’re going to FUCK MY MOUTH
The very idea that Nana Cue-mia even ventured anywhere near any area where any FNs were hanging out is completely ludicrous. He might as well have claimed to have had intense intercourse with an adult heterosexual female, as that'd be equally believable. If the interloping niggers even existed at all, surely they were laughing at the fruity pansy who was being smacked around by the woman he mistook for a tranny prostitute. Nana visibly cowers and wilts when gently questioned by those he considers "friends", but he heroically stood tall in front of a pack of wilding FNs? Implausible, at best. The "scaffolding photography" lie was more believable than that.