• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana really is a racist piece of shit. I heard he has been called sexy as well.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
1000003210.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
As always it's not even that he's wrong necessarily. But he's just repeating what he's being saying for the last 15 years at least with zero answers other than "address this problem!". What does "addressing" the problem look like, stupid retard? Your ancestors imported all these people by the millions and now are stuck with everything that goes alone with that. It's the same as the gun control issue. There's too many of them (blacks and guns) for there ever to be answer to it now. You're just stuck with both problems.

God Bless America 🏈🌭🇺🇸:cool:🐒

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
fucking Snoop Dog cereal set her off last week, so much that him and that hole spent 50 minutes talking about about on her pod.

Nobody fucking cares about race the way Nana does, and only ones that do are a founder of a white nationalist cock fest, a failed female comic, closeted faggot Nick Fuentes, and the ball washers.

She complains about you can’t have debate about race without being called racist. When you say nigger, and compare blacks to animals in every tweet, kinda hard to have an open and honest talk about race. When you know one party won’t debate in good faith

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
fucking Snoop Dog cereal set her off last week, so much that him and that hole spent 50 minutes talking about about on her pod.

Nobody fucking cares about race the way Nana does, and only ones that do are a founder of a white nationalist cock fest, a failed female comic, closeted faggot Nick Fuentes, and the ball washers.

She complains about you can’t have debate about race without being called racist. When you say nigger, and compare blacks to animals in every tweet, kinda hard to have an open and honest talk about race. When you know one party won’t debate in good faith
Nanas “open and honest” “discussion” about race is literally just shouting at you that niggers are animals and if you don’t agree you’re blind or guilty or stupid or not as informed or a liberal or etc etc.

midwit

Forum Clout
Trump isnt going to do anything about. He didnt do shit about it when he was in office. Neither side is going to a damn thing about it.
The incoherence of Ant is astounding. It's pure 90 IQ lunatic raving. He's incapable of calmly discussing anything, even with his blood pressure perma-low due to heart failure.

You don't have to agree with my politics to understand the following logic is simple true:

A) If Ant (correctly) believes that nigger behavior is genetic, then the only thing one can "do about it" is demand whites-only spaces. In other words, be alt right, "Nazi," white nationalist, whatever moniker you prefer. Ant explicitly rejects and mocks this. He goes out of his way to do so, has for years.

B) If it's not genetic but rather cultural, then surely whites are mostly responsible for niggers nigging. When liberals talk about institutional racism, they are 100% correct. This is a nation built by whites and intended for their posterity. Anyone trying to trivialize the significance of that or say that it's counter-balanced with affirmative action is mentally deficient. In other words, if you believe (B), it makes no sense to go after blacks because they lack the agency required to take ownership of their social failures due to historical precedent.

The man is incapable of understanding abstract political concepts.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
You're in here all day every day screaming about politics. You and Cumia are mirror images. Your next heart attack/stroke awaits. Don't say you weren't warned.
I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to show up, and you are here all day commenting on every post like some red pilled edge lord.
As long as a heart attack kills Nana 1st, I’m fine with it

Forum Clout
My beef isn't with his racism, it's with his lack of balls, and his failure to turn it into a profitable persona. He doesn't have what it takes to be a real racist. He has his own podcast, which could have become a bastion of racism, Jew-hating and fag-bashing, but for some reason (homosexuality) he only does that on Twitter, and uses his podcast platform to hoot, titter, and fidget like a retard. It's just so gutless and cowardly to merely tweet about it. And now it's too late, what with his bum ticker and all.