• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Posts the Craig Photos

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5047.jpeg

This fucker has to be lurker here, Hi Nana. What are the chances we bring it up, and he posts about it days later

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 198288
James Bond would be apologizing for even being in Nana's vicinity if these pics resurfaced and the world still had any idea who she was.
Lol another dude who Anthony thinks is some gun toting right winger because he plays one in the movies. If he knew this shit he would be ashamed of ever meeting Craig.

Forum Clout
Lol another dude who Anthony thinks is some gun toting right winger because he plays one in the movies. If he knew this shit he would be ashamed of ever meeting Craig.
In 2011 Anthony said, "I hate how people can't take a joke anymore," and Daniel responded absentmindedly "yeah, I hear ya." And for the last 13 years Anthony has told that story as "Daniel Craig pulled me aside and told me personally how much he hates niggers too! There's still some good ones left in Hollywood, ha ha holee shit!"

Forum Clout
@BenDovid so how long did it take after stupid shared this that, Craig’s people got pissed at him?
Our David addressed this issue a short time ago. He said former LEO ran his security and Keith arranged a play date for the two under the condition that nothing would be leeked. OFC homosexual Anthony immediately exposed the pics and got former cops fired from lucrative positions.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
In 2011 Anthony said, "I hate how people can't take a joke anymore," and Daniel responded absentmindedly "yeah, I hear ya." And for the last 13 years Anthony has told that story as "Daniel Craig pulled me aside and told me personally how much he hates niggers too! There's still some good ones left in Hollywood, ha ha holee shit!"
Its why he conflates support for his firing for support for everything he does. If we really want to play devils advocate, all Anthony did was call a woman who beat him an animal. So when Colin and Amy came out and said “Maybe we should give this guy a second chance”, Anthony somehow parlayed that into “Well they’ll be ok if I say Burrs wife is an ugly gorilla nigger who’s corrupting him”, which, they obviously weren’t. But he can’t comprehend this.

We all know why though. Its because everytime Anthony crusaded on “free speech” he meant his right to be openly racist with 0 consequences. When Norton or any other comedian would talk about “free speech” they were legitimately talking about their ability to tell JOKES. Anthony didn’t understand this though and thought their free speech is the same as his. It’s not.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthonys ability to process what’s racist and what isn’t is mind boggling.

Mel Gibson saying “If you get raped by a pack of niggers” is just “shit you say when you’re mad” and (sarcastically) a “RaCiSt RaNt”

Kramer SCREAMING nigger at an audience member is also not racist. People get mad man! And when you’re mad you say horrible shit, doesn’t make you a racist! (I know when the black guy checking me out rings up an item for the wrong price i instinctively go into saying he should be lynched)