• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Once Again Attacks Her People

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3133.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I don't understand the love for Bush, Biden and Trump all 3 suck mega balls. Bush started forever wars attacked the wrong country and was a boob. Biden is a mushed brained old fuck who gave us crazy inflation
Trump was a global embarrassment who gave us operation warp speed
The one redeeming quality is Trump is funny and I love it when he pisses people like Patrick off

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I always really love when people argue with this. Sure, Takei is a cocksucker, whatever. Wanna actually address what was said? I see nothing offensive or stupid or egotistical or etc etc about it. It’s just an average opinion. And for this he’s called a faggot.

Or is it because Takei is so out spoken about politics?? Wtf does he know about it!!! He’s just an actor, not someone you can take seriously!! Anyway tune into the high school dropout shockjock to tell you all about why the Republicans REALLY are working for you!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I don't understand the love for Bush, Biden and Trump all 3 suck mega balls. Bush started forever wars attacked the wrong country and was a boob. Biden is a mushed brained old fuck who gave us crazy inflation
Trump was a global embarrassment who gave us operation warp speed
The one redeeming quality is Trump is funny and I love it when he pisses people like Patrick off

Inflation is caused by monetary policy. Biden has the same Federal Reserve Chairman as Trump.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
I always really love when people argue with this. Sure, Takei is a cocksucker, whatever. Wanna actually address what was said? I see nothing offensive or stupid or egotistical or etc etc about it. It’s just an average opinion. And for this he’s called a faggot.

Or is it because Takei is so out spoken about politics?? Wtf does he know about it!!! He’s just an actor, not someone you can take seriously!! Anyway tune into the high school dropout shockjock to tell you all about why the Republicans REALLY are working for you!
Doesn’t Nana hate it when people disregard his points as RACIST? “HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF CALLING ME NAMES YOU ADDRESS MY POINT!!!!” The same logic doesn’t apply to him tho…
STFUYCSF!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

That's all it's been the last several decades. Faggot cheerleading and mudslinging. If you're actually looking for positive change in politics, these online pundits (grifters) are the worst place to stop.

May be harsh, but people of antiquity were onto something keeping the masses out of politics.