• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana News?

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Some brave Redditors called and emailed a few bars and restaurants in Greenville that Ant has been known to frequent. As far as we're aware, he hasn't been banned from anywhere...yet...but at least a few hospitality industry professionals are aware that they may be serving food and beverages to a pedophile.

Missy's BJJ dojo has been contacted, as well.

Last edited:
G

Some brave Redditors called and emailed a few bars and restaurants in Greenville that Ant has been known to frequent. As far as we're aware, he hasn't been banned from anywhere...yet...but at least a few hospitality industry professionals are aware that they may be serving food and beverages to pedophile.

Missy's BJJ dojo has been contacted, as well.
I love it lmfao, I keep feeling bad that people are attempting to get him banned from places but then I remember his pedophillic ways

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Please tell me some examples of these comments that prompted moderators? Very Intrigued.
IMG_8976.jpeg
IMG_8983.jpeg

IMG_8979.jpeg