• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana : Maybe......kissss you new "bevis"?

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240506_182917_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Stop buying "exotic" breed cats with shitty genetics that don't even live a decade. "My cat needs to look like a tiger!"
The Cumia doesn’t understand this. The Cumias’ smaller frontal lobes and nigger blood make them quick to anger and more impulsive. They are incurious and angry creatures. They need a tiger cat because that’s totally what Tony Soprano would’ve had.

Forum Clout
This idiot is bleeding money and keeps buying these tacky ass cats, just the most absolute “N-rich ginzo” pet you can think of. He lives in South Carolina, people literally leave boxes of free kittens outside the Dollar Generals there, but no get another exotic pet you can’t afford so it can have an unhappy life and die young.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This idiot is bleeding money and keeps buying these tacky ass cats, just the most absolute “N-rich ginzo” pet you can think of. He lives in South Carolina, people literally leave boxes of free kittens outside the Dollar Generals there, but no get another exotic pet you can’t afford so it can have an unhappy life and die young.

I agree.

Nothing better than a little mutt of a cat. Typically healthier too.

Instead the money burns a hole in his assless chaps and he needs his top dollar purebred.