Nana makes a tweet too racist even for her own fans

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
324BC29F-B2E4-4AC5-A30D-5C779AB24B06.jpeg

51FCDF69-97A4-4525-ADCF-5663F95AC8D8.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Hate to say it but I really can't disagree with Nana here
So many people on this site are closet liberal fags and soft wimps. Three wastes of life were turned into roadkill. End of story. They would be calling into the show complaining about making jokes and mean commentary over the lady whose face got eaten by the chimp or getting offended by Lil' Connor Peterson songs.

WhereWeAt

So many people on this site are closet liberal fags and soft wimps. Three wastes of life were turned into roadkill. End of story. They would be calling into the show complaining about making jokes and mean commentary over the lady whose face got eaten by the chimp or getting offended by Lil' Connor Peterson songs.

It's weird that people like Nana or this gentleman nodding off at his computer act like the fucking band geeks are future Simon Phoenixes in the making.

G

You know there's a pretty vast gap in the human spectrum between being "closet liberal fags and soft wimps" and celebrating the deaths of three innocent strangers because they're black?

G

OK, forgetting there’s a huge difference between a soft liberal and someone who merely doesn’t feel jolly about three dead people who were simply changing a tire….

Why can’t Anthony just come out and admit it?

Why does he hide behind his race “realism” bullshit? And why does he blame everyone else for his problems keeping a Twitter account? Why can’t he admit that he fucked up? He lies about why he was fired, he lies about why he was kicked off of Twitter, he lies about why no one will go on his show.

Is he really so dumb that he doesn’t get how transparent his racism is, or is he refusing to admit he’s racist?

Because that’s not just racism. I know virulent racists who would never lower themselves to laughing at three young men who were killed while simply minding their own business.

I mean I guess they would if they were an actual joke made. But there was no joke here.

I don’t care that it’s racist. Good for him if that’s who he is. It does not bother me in the slightest. I am more offended by the fact he won’t just accept who he is and admit it and stop pretending he doesn’t know why people hate him.

OK, forgetting there’s a huge difference between a soft liberal and someone who merely doesn’t feel jolly about three dead people who were simply changing a tire….

Why can’t Anthony just come out and admit it?

Why does he hide behind his race “realism” bullshit? And why does he blame everyone else for his problems keeping a Twitter account? Why can’t he admit that he fucked up? He lies about why he was fired, he lies about why he was kicked off of Twitter, he lies about why no one will go on his show.

Is he really so dumb that he doesn’t get how transparent his racism is, or is he refusing to admit he’s racist?

Because that’s not just racism. I know virulent racists who would never lower themselves to laughing at three young men who were killed while simply minding their own business.

I mean I guess they would if they were an actual joke made. But there was no joke here.

I don’t care that it’s racist. Good for him if that’s who he is. It does not bother me in the slightest. I am more offended by the fact he won’t just accept who he is and admit it and stop pretending he doesn’t know why people hate him.
Shit, it wasn't that long ago he was actively downplaying his racism on America fucking First. Who think you're a faggot if you're not racist.

The obvious answer is "drunk tweeting", but within the next few days he'll be called a racist, and his fling his faggy arms in the air all confused about why we can't have OPEN and HONEST conversations. He wants to be racist, but being called racist sends him into a fruity little frenzy, and I can't understand why.

G

Shit, it wasn't that long ago he was actively downplaying his racism on America fucking First. Who think you're a faggot if you're not racist.

The obvious answer is "drunk tweeting", but within the next few days he'll be called a racist, and his fling his faggy arms in the air all confused about why we can't have OPEN and HONEST conversations. He wants to be racist, but being called racist sends him into a fruity little frenzy, and I can't understand why.
Which shows you he doesn’t wanna have an honest and open discussion, he wants to get his point across without the consequences. I have absolutely no problem with his racist viewpoints. None. I’m an extremely open minded person, I’ll even talk to a black Israelite and entertain their nonsense, and sometimes they actually make some good points.

And I don’t want to come across like I was offended by him laughing at those deaths, I don’t really care. I’m just bothered by his dishonesty. Look, I’ll admit it: I’m still bothered that the show is gone. I’m still mad that he got fired. All because he can’t control himself.

I would be a lot less irritated if he would just acknowledge that he is what they say he is and he should’ve kept cool about it and deserved being fired for his stupidity. But he pretends he’s some free-speech warrior. It’s embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator: