NANAđź’ĄLIVEđź’ĄFEEDINGđź’ĄINCOMING!!!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
‎
IMG_5765.jpeg

If anyone wants to mention some Missy shit in the chat. Here’s some fresh Missy posting

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
‎
Some nice Alex ammo
“Stein's mother, Kelly Stein, died of COVID-19 in October 2021. Stein's father said Stein's experience of watching his mother get extubated "traumatized him" and "totally broke him down". Stein said the hospital's use of the antiviral drug remdesivir had caused his mother's death.[1]”

Kelly Stein will be entering the chat

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
Some nice Alex ammo
“Stein's mother, Kelly Stein, died of COVID-19 in October 2021. Stein's father said Stein's experience of watching his mother get extubated "traumatized him" and "totally broke him down". Stein said the hospital's use of the antiviral drug remdesivir had caused his mother's death.[1]”

Kelly Stein will be entering the chat
Enter hospital with COVID
COVID so bad you need to be hooked up to tubes
Die from COVID

“The antiviral medication killed her”

Cope, faggot.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
‎
‎
He is Jewish, but told the Jewish Journal that he did not get a bar mitzvah "or any of the cool Jewish stuff as a kid".[3] Stein described being "obsessed with spy stuff" as a child, which he said led to his enjoyment of conspiracy theories.
Baby minded self hating jew.
Stein moved to Los Angeles after graduating college to pursue a comedy career. He later moved back to Dallas and worked at selling used cars with his father.
Grifter who couldn’t give a fuck about politics and does it for money.
Stein began his career in 2011 by producing and participating in food challenge videos on YouTube.
And a faggot.
Stein has said that he believes in God but not organized religion.
Uhmmm I have faith! In who? Idk. Why? Idk. Let me translate this: I like looking faithful while adhering to none of the principles!

IDidThisForYou

Posting in the bakowza
‎
‎
View attachment 204036
If anyone wants to mention some Missy shit in the chat. Here’s some fresh Missy posting
My god, you were the announcer on the Tonight Show. A main member of one of the biggest radio shows in history. Appeared in several movies, reality shows, and countless instances of asking A-list people uncomfortable questions. And look at you now. A fat, bloated YouTube streamer begging for $100 a night, in crippling debt to his mother. This could apply to several people discussed on this forum, but SJ is in a league of his own.