• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana incensed about white people in commercials

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana is a fucking advertising = truth drone and wants every home security commercial to feature 5 negros raping a white woman because, for some fucking reason, commercials have to 100% depict reality. Oh wait, because he also gets extremely upset when a fucking Cheerios commercial has an interracial couple. So I think the common denominator here is NO NIGGERS IN MY FUCKING 60 SECOND SPOTS TRYING TO SELL ME SHIT REEEEEE

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I remember Ant and DiPaolo bitching about mixed race couples in commercials back when the show was still on the air and even then I thought they sounded like scared old men that the world had left behind. How does anybody have any investment in this issue in 2023?
They’re uneducated swarthy italian niggers who use racism to compensate for their insecurity that they’re not entirely white. If they tried dating a white woman 60 years ago they’d be lynched and they know this. Black people trying to bang white women is a fellow minority they have to compete with to bag a race higher than their own. No one hates niggers more than Italians. Opie and Jim, two genuine white guys, sat through those commercials without saying shit because they’re two guys comfortable with the color of their skin, and know a fucking cheerios commercial isn’t the start of a slippery slope to white genocide.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
They’re uneducated swarthy italian niggers who use racism to compensate for their insecurity that they’re not entirely white. If they tried dating a white woman 60 years ago they’d be lynched and they know this. Black people trying to bang white women is a fellow minority they have to compete with to bag a race higher than their own. No one hates niggers more than Italians. Opie and Jim, two genuine white guys, sat through those commercials without saying shit because they’re two guys comfortable with the color of their skin, and know a fucking cheerios commercial isn’t the start of a slippery slope to white genocide.
Hilariously enough, neither of them have kids.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
I was delivered prematurely by a black doctor and the dude probably saved my life Yes, I'm retarded, but that's beside the point.

Anthony Cumia is an excessively swarthy gentleman, if I may be so bold.
My grandmother's hip was saved by a black doctor after two different orthopedists said she would never walk again, Dr. Hakeem said fuck that, and did an extensive surgery to save her mobility. And personally oversaw the therapy.

I hate niggers, but blacks are some of the best people I've ever met in my life.

Also Ant is also sub-human Mastic trash.

Last edited:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I remember Ant and DiPaolo bitching about mixed race couples in commercials back when the show was still on the air and even then I thought they sounded like scared old men that the world had left behind. How does anybody have any investment in this issue in 2023?

Ant is incensed when the only relationship with white woman he has ever had ended with him beating her.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
That was one time Norton made me laugh because he did his fake outrage voice about a white man having to work for a black guy in a commercial and he didn’t care for it. I don’t think Nick and Ant had anything to say because that scenario would piss them off.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
If you feel your existence is threatened and white people are being erased from society because they put a nigger in a cereal commercial you are mentally weak and should actually just fucking off yourself
The other side of their POV is that statistically speaking women and black guys are the most susceptible to advertising. Plus women hold the most spending power.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He sounds genuinely demented. What kind of grown man gets that worked up about a TV ad for herpes medication? People actually pay for this content? He's a ranting lunatic.
Anthony speaks for the millions of out of touch boomers frustrated that times are changing and they’re not hip. None of us understand because we’re not a bunch of lazy old living off a pension fucks who have nothing better to do than watch cable TV and screech at every black person on screen. Ironically for how “rich” “successful” and “famous” Cumia is he is a mirror image of the average midwestern boomer slob.