• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana got caught, briefly.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Not sure if this was posted before but apparently she couldn’t behave about a week ago:

FB36D61D-791B-4745-9F18-1DC51602BDBC.jpeg

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Anthony is the stupidest fucking nigger I've ever seen. Why is he still tweeting about George Floyd? Why is he tweeting at all?

Twitter has cost him everything, yet he is either too stupid to realize this, or he is in full denial. Hasn't he learned anything?

He lost the cushiest job in the world, and people don't want to be associated with him anymore due to his tweets, but he continues to tweet the same way.

You'd think that someone who just had heart surgery and has at best a couple of years left to live would do something worthwhile with his time, but not Anthony. He thinks he's invincible and continues keeping up this facade that everything's okay while tweeting about F/N's all day long.

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Anthony is the stupidest fucking nigger I've ever seen. Why is he still tweeting about George Floyd? Why is he tweeting at all?

Twitter has cost him everything, yet he is either too stupid to realize this, or he is in full denial. Hasn't he learned anything?

He lost the cushiest job in the world, and people don't want to be associated with him anymore due to tweets, but he continues to tweet the same way.

You'd think that someone who just had heart surgery and has at best a couple of years left to live would do something worthwhile with his time, but not Anthony. He thinks he's invincible and continues keeping up this facade that everything's okay.
“Said it was promoting violence. 🤷‍♂️

You mean the exact reason SXM fired you in 2014, you nigger idiot?

midwit

Forum Clout

He lost the cushiest job in the world, and people don't want to be associated with him anymore due to his tweets, but he continues to tweet the same way.

You'd think that someone who just had heart surgery and has at best a couple of years left to live would do something worthwhile with his time, but not Anthony. He thinks he's invincible and continues keeping up this facade that everything's okay while tweeting about F/N's all day long.
And all for what? To tweet about niggers?

If you tweet about the JQ you could change the world. What's the point in tweeting about niggers? Everybody already knows, it's a game of make-believe that we have to play because the Jews run everything.

I'll be smug enough to just throw a universal condemnation out- I don't care if you're a plumber or a celebrity. If you're wasting social capital to talk about niggers on your social media platform, you're being stupid. Grow up.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

If you tweet about the JQ you could change the world. What's the point in tweeting about niggers? Everybody already knows, it's a game of make-believe that we have to play because the Jews run everything.

I'll be smug enough to just throw a universal condemnation out- I don't care if you're a plumber or a celebrity. If you're wasting social capital to talk about niggers on your social media platform, you're being stupid. Grow up.
And who exactly needs to be woken up to how bad niggers are? Seriously. If you’re white and above the age of 30’s, even if you’re liberal and claim not to be racist, you hate blacks and know what they’re like. So what the fuck is it other than a giant jerk off fest. Oh right thats ALL it is. “LOOK AT HOW BAD THESE BLACKS ARE!! US WHITES ARE SO MUCH BETTER DESPITE DOING NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO WHITE SOCIETY!!! BUT AT LEAST WE’RE NOT BLACK!!!”

Forum Clout
Other then underage pussy, Anthony's favorite pastime is tweeting about blacks and wishing for a racial cleansing hourly; dead blacks is the only thing that gets him hard anymore
The difference is (as far as anyone knows) he doesn't actually get any underage pussy. But he does nigger tweet, a lot. If he lost all ability to tweet, he'd die within a week or two. He lives for it.

Forum Clout
“Said it was promoting violence. 🤷‍♂️

You mean the exact reason SXM fired you in 2014, you nigger idiot?
I've said it like 50 times on here but I truly cannot believe this fucking faggot almost died and recovered quickly due to good insurance and just learned nothing from it. Could realize okay yes I said blacks cause crime for years and years, I probably only have maybe 5-10 years here left at most, I'm going to stop and just try to have fun. He really just deserves the worst.

If you tweet about the JQ you could change the world.
Tweeting about Jim the Queer wouldn't change anything we know he married a tranny already