• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana goes shopping for sex toys

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
-230624.png

Enjoy, boys!

photo_2022-10-29_23-52-42 (2).jpg

Forum Clout
has he become a prude who's offended by this stuff?

half of his initial radio career was based on inuendo of sexual stuff (more like 'in his end, yo')

they literally stuck a bat up women's cunts live on-air, & he's worried someone might see aa dildo? C'mon!
The smut peddling child molester wants to protect our youth and promote family values.

Forum Clout
That queer probably made a bee line right over to the case. Cracking some jokes, and fighting the sexual urge to pick a couple up

"Its an egg, I think you put your dick in it"
"HAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! A DILDO! HAHA! IMAGINE WANTING TO PUT THAT UP YOUR AHHAHAHAHA ASS! A BIG DILDO! LIKE A BIG RUBBER PENIS IN YOUR AHHAHAHAHAHA ASSHOLE! HOLEEEEEEESHIT! WHO'D WANT TO SLIDE A HUGE DILDO UP THEIR HAHAHA ASS? IMAGINE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH THAT THING! AHHAHAHAHAHA! HOLEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!"

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I am such a prude I feel embarrassed buying toilet roll. I couldn't imagine buying a sex toy like it's normal behaviour tbh