• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana gets notoriety from the GTA VI subreddit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
You'd think that it would've been like a Scrooge moment for him where he came to realise his own mortality and spend the very limited time that he has left on this earth doing something fulfilling, but no, back at it with the F/N tweets.
Reminds of whoever texted joe when Ant was in the hospital. Talking about karma like Ant is some good person. Fuck Ant, I hope his heart turns on him again. That would be karma.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid comment? Make yourself useful.

GTA 3 - WOW stickers on cars. COOL!
GTA: San Andreas - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Vice City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Liberty City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA4: Anthony is a mobster. COOL!
GTA5: Anthony sings the Pisswasser song. COOL!
GTA6: Anthony not in game in any capacity. FN'S!!!! FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
GTA 3 - WOW stickers on cars. COOL!
GTA: San Andreas - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Vice City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA: Liberty City Stories - Anthony is a radio caller. COOL!
GTA4: Anthony is a mobster. COOL!
GTA5: Anthony sings the Pisswasser song. COOL!
GTA6: Anthony not in game in any capacity. FN'S!!!! FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!FN'S!!!!
Remember: Cumia claims to not be hard to work with. Motherfuck him in any capacity aka politely say you can’t work with him anymore and he’ll act like a cunt to you forever and sick the fans on you. Well i guess I don’t need to explain that to you of all people.