• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana enjoying a glass of red wine since her doctor allegedly said that after quadruple bypass heart surgery, it is okay to drink wine

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1710734530890.png

Forum Clout
I have no doubt that when Nana was admitted to the hospital, he was diagnosed as being an alcoholic, and got the lectures about participating in some sort of alcoholic program. And he shrugged, tittered, and bullshitted like he always does when confronted. The "wine is good for your heart" thing is just some gay folklore he picked up along the way, no doctor ever told him that.

Forum Clout
Doctor told him no such thing. That advice was disproved 20 years ago. Any doctor that knew his history would never tell her to drink anything. Alcohol stiffens heart muscle PERIOD. No amount of alcohol is good for anyone, much less a heart patient. I would know. I had a heart attack about the same time as Nanas first and I'm the same age as her. Lost weight, started exercising, ate right, took my meds no drugs or alcohol, did what my doctor told me. In perfect health now. Married 36 years, kids, grand kids.....fucking normal stuff for a man my age. Nana just wants to drink and backed into any excuse he could find. That is what he is drinking when there are cameras around. Can you imagine what he is drinking when he is alone.....but, in many respects, she is always alone, and will always be alone.

BootyJuice

Forum Clout
Doctor told him no such thing. That advice was disproved 20 years ago. Any doctor that knew his history would never tell her to drink anything. Alcohol stiffens heart muscle PERIOD. No amount of alcohol is good for anyone, much less a heart patient. I would know. I had a heart attack about the same time as Nanas first and I'm the same age as her. Lost weight, started exercising, ate right, took my meds no drugs or alcohol, did what my doctor told me. In perfect health now. Married 36 years, kids, grand kids.....fucking normal stuff for a man my age. Nana just wants to drink and backed into any excuse he could find. That is what he is drinking when there are cameras around. Can you imagine what he is drinking when he is alone.....but, in many respects, she is always alone, and will always be alone.
ANYONE CAN DO IT