• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mullen’s & Turk's show (despite the flaws) is infinitely better than Jim and Sam.. Not a joke..

Forum Clout
I'm not just ball washing because those niggers are actually cool cats who are receptive to criticism. They definitely have a ways to go to make the content better but in relistening to their latest show, it honestly has more flavor and replay value than any Jim and Sam episode EVER, except for maybe that hellcuntface Nany Grace's storm off from a million years ago.

How those two can listen to Jim and Sam is beyond me. As I said in another thread, I've been trying to keep it on as background noise, but I'd rather listen to a groundhog raping another groundhog than that milk toast trash. I don't even want to insult milk or toast with this. I think even my own 93 year old, demented invalid grandmother urinating herself and drinking vodka is infinitely more entertaining. Rape is more entertaining. Roadkill slowly decomposing is more riveting.

How does Sirius XM even keep this on? These two shitheads shouldn't even be employed in broadcasting out of a fucking pair of tin cans with string at this point. They are literally the Rumpelstiltskins of unfunny.. anything they touch turns to bland styrofoam. Gypsy Crusader (whose mom is a fat dead beaner woman) the white supremacist OmeTV troll who preys on underage autistic nazi girls online sexually and Nick "Nicole" Closet-Case Fuentes are more compelling entertainment. White out and cardboard are more fascinating than their trash show.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
I can't tell which of you niggaz are which. I thought Mullen was DMan. I surely have Worm brain: autism, fake alcoholism, and a destroyed rectum full of Nordic tranny cum on muh mind.
I’m not Dan. I can explain the reference if you want, but it’s so gay that typing out the whole thing unironically will make me want to put my head in to a wood chippah