• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MSSP fan comment on YouTube

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_0993.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
I liked Shane's stand up, but I just can't get into his pod. Too much black worship and dick talk. LOS is bad with the dick talk too, but at least they hate blacks
I bounce in and out, usually more out than in. The last one where they were talking about Kid Rock giving away fake watches that he says are worth 50k to people that come to hang out at his house and drink was funny. The early ones are better but there’s a lot of bitching about PC stuff since it was around when he got fired from SNL and his sister had breast cancer. I was legitimately howling when he was talking about buying his sister giant fake tits. This is probably my favorite old one:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Their listeners are up there with the Bonfire as being the biggest collection of faggots in the world. You read some of the comments and these queers think they're actual friends with the hosts. It's peak faggotry.
I still think the Cumtown/chapo fan base is the absolute fucking gayest collection of retards on planet earth. The Cumtown base that skews towards other podcasts or shows is fine though. “My guy, my guy.” “We’re part of the dirtbag left because we support leftism but also say slurs.” Are ya?

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Old testament is the only thing worth listening to, but now its dated as shit so I wouldn't recommend that.
Ever since he got over getting fired from SL shane lost the funny, him being bitter at the industry was what made him interesting.
I’d argue that the show only became consistently terrible after Shane met Rogan. The zoom show they did with Luis during covid (Standing on the Gravitron) is one of their all time best episodes. But now that they’re number 1 on patreon they don’t feel the need to try anymore and they seem out of touch.

Matt just told a story on a recent episode where he acted like a spoiled rich cunt at an Airbnb. Doesn’t matter though, very soon they’re going to be washed up like Tim Dillon because Austin is a comedy black hole. Why any “real” comic would leave New York is beyond me. Pathetic how so many guys chase Rogan around who is a literal stool humping hack.