Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
F7A07C48-20A4-484C-8B1E-E66409BE1326.jpeg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
When did Opie get a dog?

What a lucky dog, looking on at the ocean, running around on the beach, snapping at birds

Anthony has a Bengal cat, why did he get it, lets go to 3:02 of this clip

who is this “friend” anthony obviously got this cat to impress?

well lets look at the tape chuck, when does ant splurge on others? sue lightning, self cutting girl, any girl who is nice to him

did ant buy this “friend” a bengal cat, and himself one so they could have them fight?

hmmm, why would ant get an exotic pet?

does ant seem like the person to know about bengal cats? or does that knowledge seem to be something a person told him? possibly the “friend”?

ant bought a bengal cat for a teen, and bought himself one so they could play together

nice try with the hate tho 😘

Last edited:

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
> did ant buy this “friend” a bengal cat, and himself one so they could have them fight?

AntH had Beavis long long before he got Missy the 2nd cat

And I'm a faggot for knowing that

Freddy belongs to Missy?

that doesn't really make sense. i thought missy lived with tranthony?

he specifically said, someone else has a cat that comes over to play with his cat.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Freddie's GoFundMe page by Missy. I think hes dead now.

There's a comment by Missy saying that he past.

But is this what people do now? Get on GoFundMe and ask for money to get their pets operations? Wonder how much of it she pocketed. Fawkin GoFundMe should only be used for meaningful causes, like getting Joe Cumia to do a podcast.

Freddy belongs to Missy?

that doesn't really make sense. i thought missy lived with tranthony?

he specifically said, someone else has a cat that comes over to play with his cat.

AnthH has had Beavis for ages. I know Missy got a 2nd Bengal sometime more recently. Don't know if that is Freddie or not, but Missy is a Queen fan. One of the cats fell off the balcony during Covid and had to go to the vet, that was the last AntH cat drama I remember anyone discussing

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
AnthH has had Beavis for ages. I know Missy got a 2nd Bengal sometime more recently. Don't know if that is Freddie or not, but Missy is a Queen fan. One of the cats fell off the balcony during Covid and had to go to the vet, that was the last AntH cat drama I remember anyone discussing
Missy is a Queen fan and incidentally is/was dating a queen.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
his "beach house" is the couch his gold digging wife forces him to sleep on. Whenever she allows him in her apartment he just posts vidoes of the sunset over the Hudson while he dwells on Nana in a desperate bid to leverage Ona references to get bigger viewcount. Might as well beg Cumia for a sublet in his basement at his new South Carolina compound

Nice Truman Show'ing yourself online because hatred from your audience is at least a more real feeling reaction than anything your wife or kids (who view you as their grandpa) give you, stupid

Gotta wonder if Ant and Gregg ever think resentfully about how much of a pathetic, spineless sellout worm their former "friend" Norton was and is in his current career behavior. It's all about how many tickets he can sell to the sirius audience, how much his salary is. He threw Nana's lifeless cadaver under the sirius/XM bus just as fast as he did with Gregg when his paycheck came into the equation. Sam spent the better part of his 20s to build this "career", and now he and Jim hate each other as much as Jim and Opie did