• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movie Casting=More Things to Rage About

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3909.jpeg

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Yeah, this is pretty common in theater, going back to the sixties (and probably before), they've been gender swapping for decades too. She looks like 17 year old Michael Jackson (before all the plastic surgery and skin bleaching), not an attractive female to say the least (but ugly men/women is consistent with theater actors too).

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
I gotta tell ya I don't see a rich Chad named Romeo killing himself over that.
Not unless he fucked her in blackout drunk mode and then found out she was preggo with his white Aryan quarterback of the football team genes and knew his mother and father and entire school and town would bully and shame and shun him into suicide for it anyway. Nigga just got ahead of the problem before it became one.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
they've been gender swapping for decades too
I believe it goes back centuries, funster, but your point stands. Why get angry over something so ridiculous? They had nogs back in shakespeare’s day and I’m sure somewhere in London in the 17th century there was a playhouse that had a black character in the cast.

Anthony is such a faggot lol

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
If I memba correctly, Laurence Olivier did a play for Othello, in blackface, and one certain performance was heralded not only as the best version of the play theatergoers and critics ever saw, but Laurence's best performance ever.

No one bitched then. No one bitched now. That was a white man playing a black man.

Reverse course here. There's been more race swaps, gender swaps, fucking ERA swaps of all kinds of plays (look at Clueless, for Christ sake), and NO. ONE. BITCHED. It's like when I rearrange a song - you do it because over time, it can get old playing a song the same way every night. You want to do it new, freshen it up, be different. Same idea with a fucking stage play or movie.

This mincing cunt of a nonce is spending genuine energy searching for reasons to get pissed off, and then seeking engagement and validation over it, only to be a dodgy little pussy when confronted over his racism, because God forbid he lose his precious X, lest he become a cave dweller.

Anthony, if you or your slowly dying brother are actually reading this, put on your Nana reading glasses and heed my words: I have black friends. All over Europe in fact. Quite upstanding people. And want to know something?

None of them have a criminal record, none of them chase after underage girls, and none of them have bitten a woman's hand like they're an extra in "The Howling".

You're a lonely, callow, miserable, decaying bitch, Anthony. If I jumped out of an alley and yelled "Boo!", you'd drop dead in an instant.

And if I did it in blackface, I'm certain you'd spontaneously combust.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
I gotta tell ya I don't see a rich Chad named Romeo killing himself over that.
Except Romeo is a simp. At the beginning of the play he's in love with the unseen Rosaline, one of Juliet's cousins. She broke it off with him because she wants to live a life of chastity (either she's a lesbo and wants to become a nun or she's not attracted to him and was trying to let him down gently.) Despite this rejection, he's still pining over her. In fact, his reason for sneaking into the Capulet ball is to see her again. Instead, he sees Juliet and immediately forgets about stupid Rosaline. The rest is tragedy.

Every actor they've got to play him in movies; from Leonard Whiting to Laurence Harvey to Di Caprio, has looked like a melt. Point is, the 2024 version of that guy would probably go for this ugly monkoid - for social justice points if nothing else.

This is an inspired casting choice.